ADVERTISEMENT

Things are going well for Elon and Twitter

You realize the tweet about free insulin is fake, right? Some people on here will believe anything.

The evidence doesn't support that. This type of shit is going to get him sued. It's hilarious to me. I hope he kills twitter. The world would be a better place
Well in this instance, posted yesterday afternoon at 1:36pm...the stock price rose all the to close.

Fake tweets impersonating people and companies has been going on since Twitter's inception. It sucks, but just now the company would be sued? I doubt it.

Well in this instance, posted yesterday afternoon at 1:36pm...the stock price rose all the to close.

Fake tweets impersonating people and companies has been going on since Twitter's inception. And just now the company would be sued? I doubt it.
Bc it's officially verified. Big difference

The evidence doesn't support that. This type of shit is going to get him sued. It's hilarious to me. I hope he kills twitter. The world would be a better place
I disagree on the latter statement. A conspiracist might posit that his design was to kill Twitter, as for all its warts, as annoying as it is to need to use, it has been one of the most effective means of organizing for movements against tyranny all over the world...

to be clear I don't think that was/is his purpose. But I do think it's sad he hasn't yet done better with it - he could have tried chilling for a bit - and it invites opportunity for some start up... I wouldn't surprised to see a substack try something....

Not in this way. One is going around the system and the other is using the actual system. One is a security issue that is often user error, the other is in Twitters system.
in fairness, they were trying to eliminate these accounts, but he fired everyone who might be doing that work at the rate it needs to be done.

just some really bad decisions from the get-go.

I hope he was just messing around, possibly stoned, and will land in a place where everybody's happy even if he has lost some of the best people at the company.

in fairness, they were trying to eliminate these accounts, but he fired everyone who might be doing that work at the rate it needs to be done.

I hope he was just messing around, possibly stoned, and will land in a place where everybody's happy even if he has lost some of the best people at the company.
There at the very minimum needs to be two different badges. Mixing a subscription badge with a verification badge is just dumb. I honestly think he has no clue what he was doing. The badge was originally supposed to be $20 but Stephen King on bitched about it on Twitter so it he brought it to $8. Just no foresight. Lmao

There at the very minimum needs to be two different badges. Mixing a subscription badge with a verification badge is just dumb. I honestly think he has no clue what he was doing. The badge was originally supposed to be $20 but Stephen King on bitched about it on Twitter so it he brought it to $8. Just no foresight. Lmao
well, I can't argue with anything here. Obviously, if you want advertisers to pay, you can't be having them impersonated. But let's be honest, previous ownership did a terrible job of clearing bots.

Reactions: shonuff253
Funny a dim saying we need twitter. His party claims Russia influenced folks to vote for trump vis twitter or else killer would have won in 2016. I guess it’s possible that some illiterates get influenced by twitter, will posts crap from unknown twitter posters almost daily and the marmot doesn’t know his own party hates twitter unless they can censor the content to back their twisted views.

• Haha
Reactions: shonuff253
The "Pay 8 bucks and get verified" is a disaster and not thought through. You have people spreading legit disinformation and falsehoods as verified accounts now. It's lunacy (and also somewhat entertaining)

“Best people” that conspired with the Beiden administration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT