ADVERTISEMENT

This board has been very good to me and for me.I need to get to know people........

Jaman_Dawg

Circle of Honor
Jul 28, 2004
30a seemed good .I guess pug is right .I need to get out more.OCD ,I tried to meet you once and you said I did not show.Wrong ,I was there and you did not responds to the post until you knew I was outta the area.But buygones are Buygones,Right?

30a seemed good .I guess pug is right .I need to get out more.OCD ,I tried to meet you once and you said I did not show.Wrong ,I was there and you did not responds to the post until you knew I was outta the area.But buygones are Buygones,Right?

No joke I will meet you some time . I'm going text FET to see if he still around and try to meet up with him. But seriously now that I'm my own boss and don't have a job to lose like I did, I will. Just leave your gun in the car . Lol

Hm
Hmmmm...this is interesting...

Jaman was I working that night we were suppose to meet? I don't remember the details too be honest. I just know we were meeting in Hoover . No I'm not fixing to tell you got a call and couldn't meet ya . I don't remember what happen.

well I for one am glad you're turning over a new leaf and rejecting the haters of the world. carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT