ADVERTISEMENT

This board on life support and awaiting a cat scan .

Dawgtime6

National Champion
Apr 22, 2015
To see if there brain activity. I been a lurker for years and up till a couple days ago got a username.

It's sad what has happen to this place , that once was. I don't know where I will get my dawg's information but hopefully the plug won't be remove.

Dash and the staff do a good job. And hopefully they can stay on the track .

To see if there brain activity. I been a lurker for years and up till a couple days ago got a username.

It's sad what has happen to this place , that once was. I don't know where I will get my dawg's information but hopefully the plug won't be remove.

The artery clogging cholesterol and plaque was just removed.....they ran so many good people off over the years, it'll take some time to recover but it will now that the bullies are gone

Nice post OCD. It is sad what has happen to this place.

Modoc you are a wise dawg
I appreciate your support Mr Tulsa....a hearty welcome back from your exile to Elba. I've always admired your postmanship, dawgliness, and general successmanship.

I'd like to give you a trophy for excellence in the field of achievement

Reactions: ''M''
I appreciate your support Mr Tulsa....a hearty welcome back from your exile to Elba. I've always admired your postmanship, dawgliness, and general successmanship.

I'd like to give you a trophy for excellence in the field of achievement
Well said, Modoc

I used to post on this board a lot more back in the late 90's and early 00's. Most of the topics were about football. It seems like the last few years most of the topics are about politics. Back in those days it seemed like the moderators were a lot more active and aggressive at nuking and banning posts. It's still a good message board, but not for the meek and easily offended.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT