ADVERTISEMENT

This officer charge with murder ,

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
I can't tell if he was drag or not . I do see a whiskey bottle being handed over and driver with no driving license and wether he was drag or not he tried to flee .

You have a DA calling the stop chicken crap . Which his a an idiot because it's the officer job to enforce this chicken crap laws.

There a lot of chicken crap laws . One having to have two damn tags . That elected officials money grab . Bitch at them .

But I really don't know . It's hard to tell . That body cam for you

I can't tell if he was drag or not . I do see a whiskey bottle being handed over and driver with no driving license and wether he was drag or not he tried to flee .

You have a DA calling the stop chicken crap . Which his a an idiot because it's the officer job to enforce this chicken crap laws.

There a lot of chicken crap laws . One having to have two damn tags . That elected officials money grab . Bitch at them .

But I really don't know . It's hard to tell . That body cam for you

He was in drag? Wow, the police in Ohio sure are progressive to allow that while on duty...

True on the BS law thing but as seen that lead to discovering the guy has no DL. And that is the policeman's job. How the freak ever. And ok the guy is very likely a f--k up. You know he is likely lying and has maybe warrents and so forth. But you have his tag number and description so even if he does take off you've got him. More charges. This America! You don't just start shooting. Jemifreakingnee. Sorry but that looked like something close to murder. The guy's running let his azz run.

And what kind of training are these clowns getting? You know half of these, yes, young black males are going to be screwup, many with warrents and they are gonna try to get away. So stand back where you don't get hurt and if one goes for a gun let him have it or he he tries to pull a Michael Brown and take your gun waste him. Short of that for heavens sakes just freaking relax. That looked like murder to me.
I didn't see any dragging.

It's murder, this is an easy one.
We need some real harsh convictions to get some of these cops to relax the trigger finger.
I often see it the other way, I see what I see, everybody should put ideology aside and view these cases one at a time, just like you would with regular citizens.

I watched the body cam of the back up officer and he's going to have a uphill battle. I didn't see the back up officer body cam footage before .

ADVERTISEMENT