ADVERTISEMENT

This Political Correctness Crap Is Getting Dangerously Close To Persecution*

Anything some people disagree with is ''political correctness. Usually it's just plain CORRECT, or right.
There is a long list of things that are the right side's version of politically correct by the way.

Anything some people disagree with is ''political correctness. Usually it's just plain CORRECT, or right.
There is a long list of things that are the right side's version of politically correct by the way.

Helen, do you think the statement " America is the land of opportunity" is racist ? the pc police (libs) think so !

name one. See the difference is, we believe in freedom and the Constitution. You believe in Gov and using it to force ur views on the rest of the Country

A great man wrote this song in 1963 for folks like you:

Great man? He's a drug infest no talent bum. I laugh when I hear that squeaky voice. But yes, times are changing...for now. enjoy your deviancy while it lasts. Because when it swings, it usually swings much further than even I would care for...but knowing how it will upset you makes it all worth it

Great man? He's a drug infest no talent bum. I laugh when I hear that squeaky voice. But yes, times are changing...for now. enjoy your deviancy while it lasts. Because when it swings, it usually swings much further than even I would care for...but knowing how it will upset you makes it all worth it

I'm not upset at all. I'm a progressive and my side is whipping your conservatives' collective asses and making you like it. You wouldn't be howling and complaining if you were on the right side of history.

I'm not upset at all. I'm a progressive and my side is whipping your conservatives' collective asses and making you like it. You wouldn't be howling and complaining if you were on the right side of history.

Actually you're not. You're winning by shitting on the Constitution and taking the constitutional rights of the Citizens and their reps away....like Tyrants do....But you're not winning with the public. And that will be you're down fall. Yea you have put togeter all the fruits. nuts, radicals, moonbats, nutjobs, black panthers, Al Sharptons slug types, misfits ,etc. But there are more normal folks that are about fed up. Its could get real ugly. I hope it happens before I'm to old to still kicks some ass.....;)

Helen, do you think the statement " America is the land of opportunity" is racist ? the pc police (libs) think so !

Jerkins, Jerkins, Jerkins, just one lame crock of crud on top of crocks of crud.
Why the need to make things up ? are you running out of things to whine about ?
When did rednecks become such crybabies ?

Jerkins, Jerkins, Jerkins, just one lame crock of crud on top of crocks of crud.

Making it up. Damn man, you been living in a cave? POSOTUS just said not a week ago that racisim is in our DNA. You lefties are turly goofy moonbats. You are what you accuse others of being. You act as if today is the first day of history and all your stupid BS never happens. You hate the Country as founded, you hate the Constitution, you hate freedom and individuals. You love the collective, because you're too chicken shit to take the risks envolved to make a difference

Making it up. Damn man, you been living in a cave? POSOTUS just said not a week ago that racisim is in our DNA. You lefties are turly goofy moonbats. You are what you accuse others of being. You act as if today is the first day of history and all your stupid BS never happens. You hate the Country as founded, you hate the Constitution, you hate freedom and individuals. You love the collective, because you're too chicken shit to take the risks envolved to make a difference

You're a scared little boy posturing about a world too complicated for the simple ideas you were spoon fed as a shorter little boy.

helen
you just wish I was making it up . if you can keep up with what the libs are trying to do to us, you would know where it came from . have you heard how Gruber describes the typical voter ? I'm assuming you vote !

Oh, and do your homework before throwing your stones, you look like an idiot: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/1...tunity-offensive-university-california-warns/

And yes, I'm sure you'll have some intelligent comments about it being a Fox News link, but that doesn't change the validity of it.

Actually you're not. You're winning by shitting on the Constitution and taking the constitutional rights of the Citizens and their reps away....like Tyrants do....But you're not winning with the public. And that will be you're down fall. Yea you have put togeter all the fruits. nuts, radicals, moonbats, nutjobs, black panthers, Al Sharptons slug types, misfits ,etc. But there are more normal folks that are about fed up. Its could get real ugly. I hope it happens before I'm to old to still kicks some ass.....;)

It already is ugly. One of your kind murdered people in a church in Charleston. One of your kind blew up a federal office building in Oklahoma City. One of your kind murdered physicians and set off bombs at abortion clinics and at the Atlanta Olympics.

It already is ugly. One of your kind murdered people in a church in Charleston. One of your kind blew up a federal office building in Oklahoma City. One of your kind murdered physicians and set off bombs at abortion clinics and at the Atlanta Olympics.
Wait, what exactly do you mean by "one of your kind"? My God, you spew such venomous racism on this board....time and time again.

helen
you just wish I was making it up . if you can keep up with what the libs are trying to do to us, you would know where it came from . have you heard how Gruber describes the typical voter ? I'm assuming you vote !

I think you're stuck in a dead past and you fear changes you can't grasp.
I believe that's largely why so many white southerners are acting out.

One of your kind shoot a dozen ppl in a theater, one of your king shoot up the Navy yard, one of your kind shot two dozen shoulders in Fort Hood, one of your kind killed students at VaTech, one of your kind shot a congress woman in the head,on of your kind killed dozens if children in Sandy Hook, your kind kills ppl in the inner cities everyday.....now what dumbass?

Reactions: Hoffman_rg
Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
ADVERTISEMENT