ADVERTISEMENT

Thought I'd be happier to hear that Mark May will no longer

ZappaDawg

The Other Gary
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Winterville, Georgia
be on ESPN's college final. The guy has hated Georgia since 1980. The whole Pitt team for that matter. Add to that the fact that Holtz is gone and I should be vey happy.

But their new line-up doesn't inspire me. Some Canadian of Pakistani parents (Adnan Virk) who apparently has zero football experience will be the host. He may be great. I don't know. Don't watch him on his baseball show. The other two are Danny Kanell (who was an unabashed SEC hater this last year on Twitter and radio) and Joey Galloway (guess which conference and team he'll be glorifying).

I quit watching anything Kanell had to do with last year. If you saw any of his tweets last year, you'll know what I mean about bashing the SEC with glee, continually.

Reactions: Dawg to the Bone
be on ESPN's college final. The guy has hated Georgia since 1980. The whole Pitt team for that matter. Add to that the fact that Holtz is gone and I should be vey happy.

But their new line-up doesn't inspire me. Some Canadian of Pakistani parents (Adnan Virk) who apparently has zero football experience will be the host. He may be great. I don't know. Don't watch him on his baseball show. The other two are Danny Kanell (who was an unabashed SEC hater this last year on Twitter and radio) and Joey Galloway (guess which conference and team he'll be glorifying).

I quit watching anything Kanell had to do with last year. If you saw any of his tweets last year, you'll know what I mean about bashing the SEC with glee, continually.
Leave it to ESPN to screw up a good thing.

Yeah, this year we will probablt be treated to Teboe, Teboe, and more Teboe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT