ADVERTISEMENT

To all the dems and rinos claiming trump was

In cahoots with Putin, i guess you conveniently forgot this from your hero

I remember the day this came out, I’m not sure you recall what they were discussing.

Also, I don’t believe Trump is in cahoots with Putin, but his stupid policies benefit the Communist Russians.

You don’t try to influence politicians, you find ones who already share your beliefs and then amplify their message. Which Putin and Russian propaganda has already done (and is doing).

I remember the day this came out, I’m not sure you recall what they were discussing.

Also, I don’t believe Trump is in cahoots with Putin, but his stupid policies benefit the Communist Russians.

You don’t try to influence politicians, you find ones who already share your beliefs and then amplify their message. Which Putin and Russian propaganda has already done (and is doing).
I'm curious. What stupid policies of Trump benefited Russia?

Reactions: Bells76 and doerunn

the thread wasn’t even about Russia, it was about dem hypocrisy. it’s obvious you have a hard on for Russia and view them in rocky 4, 1980 Olympic hockey terms. That’s fine, you’re wrong but that’s ok too, but try to stay on topic instead of making everything about Putin/Russia/ukr.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Ummm. Like campaigning ever day to stop funding the Ukrainians who are at war against the Communist invasion?
Trump had our special forces kill around 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria, that were guarding an oil field (that's not something you would do to a friend). Trump also prevented Russia from selling oil to the European nations, which stymied their economy. (Not something you do to a friend). Just two simple BS busting examples to refute your unsubstantiated claims.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT