ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Todays the day… UPDATE

MossDawg96

That Dawg’ll Bite You!
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2020
Savannah Georgia
My first is on the way. Can’t wait to meet her. All prayers are welcomed. We are having to have my wife induced at 35 weeks and 4 days due to some complications so I’m a little stressed. About to turn on the Dawgs Takeover on SEC Network here in the L&D room at Memorial in Savannah and play the waiting game while praying by butt off.

I ran into @Radi Nabulsi in the Benz after Georgia came back and told him seeing that comeback was the greatest moment of my life…..guess I’ll have a new favorite moment of my life here in a few hours.

*Update*
Wow.. what a roller coaster. Yesterday at 4:51 PM Presley Brielle was born. It’s easily been the most emotional past 24 hours of my entire existence. Scary, incredible, beautiful, and EXHAUSTING all at once. She came out very tall but only 4lbs 1oz at 35 weeks and 5 days. She’s beautiful, adorable, perfect, and then some. Thank y’all so much for y’all’s kind words and encouragement. More prayers would be appreciated as she will be having a stay in the NICU due to being 150 grams short of being large enough. So we’ll be busy feeding, swaddling, and checking on her every 3 hours. She hasn’t refused a feed yet or failed to finish a bottle AND has latched for my wife a few times already. God is so good and I know he’s got us during this slight inconvenience with our precious daughter.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News