ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is threatening to run 3rd party if GOP establishment......

shonuff253

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
May 3, 2003
Get into his way. If he does who's the winner and who's the loser?

GOP will lose and he not even close in swing states . He also backed ( campaign money) Hilary before and part of me thinks he trying to help her .

I think he will end up going away.

Trump as a 3rd party candidate puts Hillary in office just as Ross Perot running as a 3rd party candidate in 1992
put Bill Clinton into office.

This would be a horrible thing for America.

The GOP "establishment" would rather lose the election than to not have complete control over some wishy-washy soft
candidate who would be completely under their control. Of course, their type candidate would never talk about illegal immigration,
selling baby parts for profit or gay marriage and therefore not have a chance at getting the GOP base excited and willing to work
and go vote on election.....but that's how the GOP big boys think. Those clowns are practically just like democrats on social issues
and just want lower taxes and to heck with anything else.

Remember, those guys come from Big Business. The same Big Business types that have given hundreds of millions over the to the
Clinton's and other leftist liberals. They WANT illegal immigrants so they can have cheap labor and so what if it destroys America in
another few years? The profit motive today is all they care about... not saving from long term ruin.

Yup I hear helicopters

Agree with all, but a question I've never heard answered. Just who is the GOP establishment? I mean it is a handful of powerful politicians or big money players? I've heard it for years but who really has that much power and leverage?

looks like a Clinton playbook to me

Have read that same rumor/possibility in several "news outlets." On many message boards it has become a definite Clinton/Trump master plan that has been in the works since Hillary handed her Obama team keys to Kerry.

ADVERTISEMENT