ADVERTISEMENT

Trump officially starts DeSantis attacks

Do you think trump and the people planned the insurrection? They took the capitol with flag poles as weapons. Despite our well know firearm proclivity. I think trump should go away, but this and election denying been so bastardized it is a joke. You think only pubs election deny? I have posted proof otherwise a hundred times. The narcissist himself planned the insurrection so well, he needed to punch a ss person to try to get there. Ironically the hearings proved to me, That is the part that doesn’t hold water. You can’t have his personality both ways. Along with the lack of weapons. It was a terrible thing, brought on more by the summer festivities than by any politician. It was a response. Stupid one for sure.

The rhetoric and propaganda in the msm is dangerous. It is so one sided. I had a guy come in my office yesterday convinced pubs would put him back in chains. And that we were going to take this democracy(republic) away from the citizens. He truly believed that.

Marolargo was all over the news. Big, huge deal. Till a man in his tighty whities broke into the most powerful democrat’s house with a hammer. Wonder what secrets could have been had. Or what secrets would have been traded for. Maro largo is baby shit compared to that. Not in the media. That is an actual real life National security threat. Can’t be more clear. Not with the news. We are so polarized here. I hope it changes. Very frustrating times.
I know there is no set of facts that will align our views on this topic. Trump tried to steal the presidency and if it had come down to only one or two states instead of four or five he might very well have pulled it off. That's why he went ballistic when Fox called AZ so early and why he begged Kemp and Raffensperger to find him enough votes to win GA. he had to have those states in the bag to focus on the other toss-ups.

Clearly a lot of voters agree with me, given exit polls indicated that despite a difficult economic environment, worry about our democracy was a top concern.

With out Trump's efforts and influence, there is no J6. You disagree but I just can't see how you make that argument and I'm not suggesting we rehash a debate we've had a number of times now.

Do you really think the documents case is over? The DOJ followed their policy and publically paused the investigation for the sixty day window leading up to the election. That case is more active than ever and there remains no reasonable explanation for Trump taking and keeping the information that he had. Expect more soon.

We are already seeing what Trump is capable as he goes after what he sees as the threats to his position of supremacy at the top of the party. Many of the people who loved it when he went after the libs are not going to feel the same way as he goes after DeSantis, Youngkin and others.

Anyway, I'm still riding the high that resulted from 13m people watching us beat the everloving crap out of the Vols. No one, including DJT, is taking the smile off of my face any time soon. These are the good times and we aren't done yet!

I know there is no set of facts that will align our views on this topic. Trump tried to steal the presidency and if it had come down to only one or two states instead of four or five he might very well have pulled it off. That's why he went ballistic when Fox called AZ so early and why he begged Kemp and Raffensperger to find him enough votes to win GA. he had to have those states in the bag to focus on the other toss-ups.

Clearly a lot of voters agree with me, given exit polls indicated that despite a difficult economic environment, worry about our democracy was a top concern.

With out Trump's efforts and influence, there is no J6. You disagree but I just can't see how you make that argument and I'm not suggesting we rehash a debate we've had a number of times now.

Do you really think the documents case is over? The DOJ followed their policy and publically paused the investigation for the sixty day window leading up to the election. That case is more active than ever and there remains no reasonable explanation for Trump taking and keeping the information that he had. Expect more soon.

We are already seeing what Trump is capable as he goes after what he sees as the threats to his position of supremacy at the top of the party. Many of the people who loved it when he went after the libs are not going to feel the same way as he goes after DeSantis, Youngkin and others.

Anyway, I'm still riding the high that resulted from 13m people watching us beat the everloving crap out of the Vols. No one, including DJT, is taking the smile off of my face any time soon. These are the good times and we aren't done yet!
That will be interesting to see about how trump handles being on the back burner. If he handles it at all. I have worried about that for a year. I am riding the high too of us beating Tennessee. Need to show good energy this week and take care of business. We have health issues everywhere starting to heal slowly to 💯

A part in Jan 6 for trump sure, but you can’t blame him anymore than you can Maxine waters for telling folks to go after people on the street. Make them uncomfortable. Harass them. That is my point. In the end you should be responsible for your own actions. Right? Not because someone on tv says something. I know that is where lib and pubs differ greatly. You never want to hold your side accountable either. That is why all of this is a witch hunt. But it worked. Tds certainly effected the mid terms. So now the ball is in our court. Can we get him to go quietly. I doubt it. But now at least biden’s agenda is on hold. Which is a catch 22. He would have continued to put us in a deeper hole. It will be addition by subtraction. The country can’t help to improve without him being directly involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: willdup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT