ADVERTISEMENT

Ukrainian defense minister steals a BILLION USD

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
but don’t worry, Zelensky assured us, it was Ukrainian dollars, not US dollars, even though UKR has only US tax dollars.

How long we been hearing from dems and rinos that this is all necessary to defend democracy?

With all that is falling around us, I’m convinced democrats are mentally ill, and I’m serious about that. Who could support the admin, that is directly responsible for the breakdown we are witnessing ? Nobody with a fully developed brain.

but don’t worry, Zelensky assured us, it was Ukrainian dollars, not US dollars, even though UKR has only US tax dollars.

How long we been hearing from dems and rinos that this is all necessary to defend democracy?

With all that is falling around us, I’m convinced democrats are mentally ill, and I’m serious about that. Who could support the admin, that is directly responsible for the breakdown we are witnessing ? Nobody with a fully developed brain.

Concur.

It’s like watching an episode of Jackass, where they try to top a stupid action with an even more stupid reaction! Just when you think , My God, how can they do something as dumb as that and they double down. They really think the majority of the general population is moronic! Well at least 100% of the dem voters are. There are still a majority of folks who see the train wreck we have become.

It’s like watching an episode of Jackass, where they try to top a stupid action with an even more stupid reaction! Just when you think , My God, how can they do something as dumb as that and they double down. They really think the majority of the general population is moronic! Well at least 100% of the dem voters are. There are still a majority of folks who see the train wreck we have become.

Lol. At least jackass was entertaining and reminiscent of our youth. Johnny Knoxville has more brains than most of these. Loans in govt.

Pubs/Dems…….historically, they.ALL can be dirty as hell.

Just got to find the one that is going to do the least damage.

The Dems and Republicans are getting kick backs from the money they’re pouring into Ukraine. The tax payer is getting shafted.

The biggest difference is when the jackasses did something dumb, they were the ones that felt the pain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT