ADVERTISEMENT

Very important note for those who like thread view

Radi Nabulsi

Publisher
Staff
Nov 17, 2003
Please not that you can have the board show you the topics in chronological order, just as the thread view did. Just go to the top of the message board and click start date. You will notice it is site to latest reply as a default. You can choose to change it so you can always see the latest topic and not the latest response.

You can also sort topics by most viewed, most replies, etc....

1681800.PNG

That helped. Thanks

Please not that you can have the board show you the topics in chronological order, just as the thread view did. Just go to the top of the message board and click start date. You will notice it is site to latest reply as a default. You can choose to change it so you can always see the latest topic and not the latest response.

1681800.PNG

That's fantastic to try to get it back to the way it was when most liked it before it got changed for the better that not many people like. I love that kinda customer satisfaction service ineptitude. My head hurts. I'm going to slam my di$& in the car door.

Reactions: wooly_bugger
That's fantastic to try to get it back to the way it was when most liked it before it got changed for the better that not many people like. I love that kinda customer satisfaction service ineptitude. My head hurts. I'm going to slam my di$& in the car door.

LMAO Humpin. Exactly what I thought. "Here is how to make this topic view look like the thread view that everyone loved" is what should have been said.

Reactions: wooly_bugger
Using this sort the board reverts back to default sort if you mash "back to threads/forum". Is there a way to make the choice of sort a setting? Thx

LMAO Humpin. Exactly what I thought. "Here is how to make this topic view look like the thread view that everyone loved" is what should have been said.
That was a weakness of the old format, imo. Active threads would just continue to scroll off the front page as newer threads were started. One thing about topic view that makes sense is that active threads stay near the top of the board while inactive threads scroll off.

That was a weakness of the old format, imo. Active threads would just continue to scroll off the front page as newer threads were started. One thing about topic view that makes sense is that active threads stay near the top of the board while inactive threads scroll off.

That's cool. Then why, iyo, are the pro topic viewers crying about it? They want their cake and eat it to?

That's cool. Then why, iyo, are the pro topic viewers crying about it? They want their cake and eat it to?
Mainly I think they (and I) miss the ability to see a "map" of a thread and to go directly to any post within the thread. Maybe they can't live with having to click on a post to see its thread map, but that's a minor inconvenience and makes for a cleaner looking board, imo.

Reactions: Radi Nabulsi

1681800.PNG
How do you keep it on that? mine switches back every time i navigate.

ADVERTISEMENT