ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Well, they finally put me in the spiky fuzz ball game....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Live in S. Korea and visited the US from July 12th to the 27th. Took a mandatory test the day before my flight back to SK and was negative. Twas a Rapid Antigen.

Had to take a PCR test 24 hours after arrival, it was positive. Go figure.

Had no symptoms yesterday when they notified me of the results. Woke up with a sore throat, a mild cough and runny nose. I've had cold's that were worse. We'll see where it goes from here. Seven days of quarantine now.

Four year old son was with me the whole time. He got a cough about three days after arriving in the US and still has it. Other than that, seems fine. Normal energy, playing, appetite etc. He wasn't required to test to board the plane, but was required after arriving in SK. He was negative.

Last edited:
Live in S. Korea and visited the US from July 12th to the 27th. Took a mandatory test the day before my flight back to SK and was negative. Twas a Rapid Antigen.

Had to take a PCR test 24 hours after arrival, it was positive. Go figure.

Had no symptoms yesterday when they notified me of the results. Woke up with a sore throat, a mild cough and runny nose. I've had cold's that were worse. We'll see where it goes from here. Seven days of quarantine now.

Four year old son was with me the whole time. He got a cough about three days after arriving in the US and still has it. Other than that, seems fine. Normal energy, playing, appetite etc. He wasn't required to test to board the plane, but was required after arriving in SK. He was negative.
What treatment options do you have there? What are you taking?

Took nothing. Cough and runny nose for two weeks with some tiredness and aching in first week.Still got a lingering cough, but I always seem to keep one after a cold as well.
Glad you handled it well and are feeling better. I've always handled viruses well and kicked them quickly but like you, I kept a nagging cough for a week or 2 after covid. Only felt bad one night but didn't feel right for a couple of weeks.

Took nothing. Cough and runny nose for two weeks with some tiredness and aching in first week.Still got a lingering cough, but I always seem to keep one after a cold as well.
My 81 yo parents both caught it after coming back from a cruise and both fought it off ok. The cough took a minute for them to get rid of but they are ok. Sounds like the same thing you had. Hope youre feeling mo bettah.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT