ADVERTISEMENT

What amuses me in this whole thing...

Dawgphins

National Champion
Aug 25, 2014
Are the people so up in arms that Radi or Dash didn't do anything about this or didn't care about their concerns. Almost like this was their decison, that they have control over the design and functionality and that they can force Yahoo's hand to do what a select few want.

As theyvsay, you can't fix stupid and that is just what these people are with that reasoning. The last people to blame for anything are Radi and Dash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Modoc Joe
Damn straight. I for one and pleased at this turn of events. I'd like a few old timers to return with me too. Where is cd? Bout time me and tee mended fences and so on and so forth in that fashion.

Reactions: Modoc Joe and ''M''
Are the people so up in arms that Rafi or Dash didn't do anything about this or didn't care about their concerns. Almost like this was their decison, that they have control over the design and functionality and that they can force Yahoo's hand to do what a select few want.

As theyvsay, you can't fix stupid and that is just what these people are with that reasoning. The last people to blame for anything are Radio and Dash.
And they both told them 109 times there wasn't a thing they or anybody else could do and they still went on abusing everybody

Reminds me of the corporate VP guy that blessed out a poor chikfila worker at the drive through just because the owners of chikfila hate gay people

Are the people so up in arms that Radi or Dash didn't do anything about this or didn't care about their concerns. Almost like this was their decison, that they have control over the design and functionality and that they can force Yahoo's hand to do what a select few want.

As theyvsay, you can't fix stupid and that is just what these people are with that reasoning. The last people to blame for anything are Radi and Dash.
I appreciate that but folks need an outlet. I don't ever want to sound like we are upset with the folks that didn't absolutely love the new boards; everyone's opinion is just as valid. I just wish instead of yelling they would ask more questions. Speaking of, I will add those "How Do I" topics to the top of this board for the coming week.

And they both told them 109 times there wasn't a thing they or anybody else could do and they still went on abusing everybody

Reminds me of the corporate VP guy that blessed out a poor chikfila worker at the drive through just because the owners of chikfila hate gay people
The owners of Chick-Fil -A do not hate anyone! He merely said he supported traditional marriage between a man and a woman. That does not in any way say he hates the other side of the coin! Am i to assume you hate him for his beliefs? You should try to be more open minded.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawgDaddy
I eat Chick-Fil because they have great tasting food with premium fast food customer service! My stomach could care less what their personal beliefs are.

The owners of Chick-Fil -A do not hated anyone! He merely said he supported traditional marriage between a man and a woman. That does not in any way say he hates the other side of the coin! Am i to assume you hate him for his beliefs? You should try to be more open minded.
What an absolutely terrible witness they are..... What a wonderful opportunity waster..... Of all the good things Jesus teaches us and the wonderful lessons of the bible, they chose to take their moment in the spotlight to promote a negative view of life and to deteriorate and demean and set back the view the rest of the country has about Christians

Nothing but bigotry designed to sell more fried chicken

M you are not being a good Christian, by seeing he only affirmed Gods definition of traditional marriage.
He was not damning a class or sexual partner choice, he merely stated his Christian belief and was persecuted for telling the truth. They have never turned away couple due to their sexual preference. How is it negative to es-pound God's teachings? Once again Mr. Cathy hates no one or discriminates due to religion or sexual preference. If God did not agree with his choice of words he sure did not hurt Mr. Cathy's business when tolerant Christians showed their support of Chick-Fil-A.

What an absolutely terrible witness they are..... What a wonderful opportunity waster..... Of all the good things Jesus teaches us and the wonderful lessons of the bible, they chose to take their moment in the spotlight to promote a negative view of life and to deteriorate and demean and set back the view the rest of the country has about Christians

Nothing but bigotry designed to sell more fried chicken

M you are not being a good Christian, by seeing he only affirmed Gods definition of traditional marriage.
He was not damning a class or sexual partner choice, he merely stated his Christian belief and was persecuted for telling the truth. They have never turned away couple due to their sexual preference. How is it negative to es-pound God's teachings? Once again Mr. Cathy hates no one or discriminates due to religion or sexual preference. If God did not agree with his choice of words he sure did not hurt Mr. Cathy's business when tolerant Christians showed their support of Chick-Fil-A.
I don't think God works that way, maybe the cathys do.....I wouldn't have expected lightning to strike all their stores simultaneously .....however it is probably pure coincidence that their marketing vp died of a sudden heart attack during all that bs

Bigotry and fried chicken sammiches....yum

With the gay agenda, it is no longer good enough to just to tolerate it you must now embrace it. These series of ridiculous religious freedom laws would not be needed if not brought on my ridiculous expectations of the gay rights movement. Some compare this to the civil rights movement which is not even close. There is not institutional discrimination against gays as black encountered.

These mom and pop businesses (mostly caterers, photographers, florist) were part of a targeted campaign to by the gay rights movement. Call up a list of these type of businesses and say "we are having a same sex ceremony, would you cater it?" If the owner said yes, then they were met with "great, we are just starting to plan and will get back with you." If they answer was no, then all hell broke loose and these people were destroyed. All of these incidences occurred in major metropolitan areas where there are plenty of other businesses that would have been happy to provide their services.

Now note none of the targeted business owners were out protesting or attacking gay marriage. They were just running their business, minding their own business. They were being TOLERANT but that simply is not good enough. These types of in your face attacks is where you loose people like me, a Christian that has a live and let live mentality.

Great post Chicken City. That is what is so maddening about this issue, they want acceptance but are not willing or able to agree there are other views opposing theirs. They certainly are not tolerant of other view points that conflict with their views.

Great post Chicken City. That is what is so maddening about this issue, they want acceptance but are not willing or able to agree there are other views opposing theirs. They certainly are not tolerant of other view points that conflict with their views.
Bigotry just isn't as profitable as it used to be

Let's be honest. Right or wrong the party is over. Obviously it was a move by Rivals not Radi or Dash. That being said this place is a focking wasteland now. Look who's here. A collection of retards and dosh bags. Have at it.

Death said it best.......

Kill yourselves.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Let's be honest. Right or wrong the party is over. Obviously it was a move by Rivals not Radi or Dash. That being said this place is a focking wasteland now. Look who's here. A collection of retards and dosh bags. Have at it.

Kill yourselves.
you said that already King Douchedawg

Kill yourselves.
One less retard and "dosh" bag to deal with when you leave. How will we ever survive? Again, the natural cleansing effect that "The Change" has inspired is refreshing.

Reactions: Modoc Joe and ''M''
One less retard and "dosh" bag to deal with when you leave. How will we ever survive? Again, the natural cleansing effect that "The Change" has inspired is refreshing.
Another worthless fix. Autocorrect. Didn't like it the first time. Glad you caught that though. Sleep tight.

Chick-Fil-A seems to be the number 1 fast food chain, so" Bigotry does not pay like it used to" that proves they are not using bigotry to sell their product with the record sales! You made my point

Modoc,
It must have been comparing number of stores to income (per ca pita). Saw an article in the AJC claiming they had surpassed McDonalds about 6 months ago.

Modoc,
It must have been comparing number of stores to income (per ca pita). Saw an article in the AJC claiming they had surpassed McDonalds about 6 months ago.
Yeah, per capita sales isn't very meaningful....I'd say overall sales and overall profit would be more accurate

Either way, though, they are immoral poison peddlers .... No better than carnies selling Fiske Fries and elephant ears. No wonder they talk about Jesus so much and point out people they think are immoral ..... They need to take attention away from the harm they're doing to America

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT