ADVERTISEMENT

What do y'all think of this bit of drama on a United Air flight?

I find it very telling that it is CNN's lead story. That "news" website is a joke. As for the story itself, who cares? The woman is crying because some stranger said something mean to her? I was taught the sticks and stones theory as a child.

And, as far as the unopened can issue, I assume it's a United policy that applies to all. Big deal.

This is what I got out of it,

She had previously attended a Ramadan dinner hosted by President Barack Obama.

Our POS prez hosted a Muslim dinner. Would have to research to see if he has hosted any other religious functions. Doubt it though. Our nation was founded on "One Nation Under GOD"

Not One Nation under muhammad

Completely understandable why airlines wouldn't want to distribute unopened cans. I'd like to hope that the FA didn't give an unopened can to another passenger after refusing to do so for the Muslim chick. She should be reprimanded if she did. As for the passenger who told her to STFU - what a prick. Too bad another passenger didn't punch him in the mouth.

Oh, and would.

Reactions: ''M''
Completely understandable why airlines wouldn't want to distribute unopened cans. I'd like to hope that the FA didn't give an unopened can to another passenger after refusing to do so for the Muslim chick. She should be reprimanded if she did. As for the passenger who told her to STFU - what a prick. Too bad another passenger didn't punch him in the mouth.

Oh, and would.

its WOOD

Reactions: kdsdawg

Our POS prez hosted a Muslim dinner. Would have to research to see if he has hosted any other religious functions. Doubt it though. Our nation was founded on "One Nation Under GOD"

The whole story AND her connection to Obama makes me more than a little skeptical .... Plus I dunno about the whole story with another passenger saying mean hateful things to her either .... Just put it all together and it looks like part of a campaign to make Americans hate themselves

Just seems like a part of a larger campaign to 1) discredit white america, 2) rally the liberal base for the next election....just like ferguson, Baltimore, on and and on and on ... Hell, even this stupid FIFA nonsense that no true American could possibly GARA about

Oh, and would.
The attendant gave somebody an unopened can of beer.

The attendant gave somebody an unopened can of beer.
Yes, I know that's what the article says, but it doesn't say how anyone knows that the beer was unopened. That's why I said I hoped that it wasn't the case - that maybe someone was mistaken or that the Muslim chick was making it up. Otherwise, it was a lousy thing for the FA to do.

A response like this make me think that there are indeed enough morons out there to make this story plausible,

Now is that any way to talk about your Governor?!
Our governor has actually lead and is not being controlled like a puppet. obama has not ever been a leader or an honest worker any day of his life.
You idiots elected this tool (obama) TWICE!!!! To bad stupidity is not painful, your people might actually learn from their mistakes!

Our governor has actually lead and is not being controlled like a puppet. obama has not ever been a leader or an honest worker any day of his life.
You idiots elected this tool (obama) TWICE!!!! To bad stupidity is not painful, your people might actually learn from their mistakes!
Now that's really no way to talk about your Commander-in-Chief.

Ah. Makes sense, to have that high on your list of priorities. Very mature.
To have an actual man as a leader, Yes! Wow have I set the bar to high for the new generation of wussy men the libs have turned out?
There are quite a few standards I have for a leader of this nation, and obama fails on all counts. I would not let him cut my lawn! He might injure himself or others.

And to be an 'actual man' you have to be proficient at throwing a ball? Yes, I think I remember hearing this before.....in 7th grade.

From what I recall, when you get a soft drink on a plane, they serve you a cupful, never a full can. When you ask for a beer, you pay for it and get the whole can. Don't know if it has anything to do with a can possibly being used as a weapon. If someone wanted an empty can, they could probably fish it out of a trash can. Maybe the guy with the beer was just drunk and acting inappropriately.

And to be an 'actual man' you have to be proficient at throwing a ball? Yes, I think I remember hearing this before.....in 7th grade.
Don't worry you can be taught to throw the ball. I bet 7th grade was really hard on you, bless your little heart. That is one of many things most men can do, the only thing your leader can do properly is screw up.

No worries. My arm is fine; two days a week throwing BP to a HS playing son takes care of that. But I do remember the 7 th grade troglodytes; luckily most of them outgrew it. Most,

No worries. My arm is fine; two days a week throwing BP to a HS playing son takes care of that. But I do remember the 7 th grade troglodytes; luckily most of them outgrew it. Most,
I'm glad to hear that and I hope you enjoy those times with your son, they go much faster than you know!
He will be throwing the ball to his son one day.

To have an actual man as a leader, Yes! Wow have I set the bar to high for the new generation of wussy men the libs have turned out?
There are quite a few standards I have for a leader of this nation, and obama fails on all counts. I would not let him cut my lawn! He might injure himself or others.

And just when I thought the tin-foil hat brigade had been completely routed! Guess there are still some pockets of resistance against good sense!

Ah. Makes sense, to have that high on your list of priorities. Very mature.
That's right Cleo. True priorities include NASA Muslim outreach, Obama phones, cash for clunkers, etc. That's the good stuff.

That's right Cleo. True priorities include NASA Muslim outreach, Obama phones, cash for clunkers, etc. That's the good stuff.
makes no sense...you best buckle belt prior to posting straight out of your ass....
remember when you used to be cool!?
you not there anymore...

To echo September, enjoy every second. You run to ball games, and dance recitals, and school functions, and in the blink of an eye, it's over. My wife and I went out to dinner the other night, and I pulled the truck into a local park. Dinner turned out to be a park hamburger and a coke, watching 7 and 8 year old little leaguers. I miss it every day.

ADVERTISEMENT