ADVERTISEMENT

What has Raphael Warnock brought to the citizens of Georgia

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
That would warrant him being re-elected?

Honest question.

On his record alone, what has he done, or his party done, that has sustained, supported, or improved your life as a citizen of Georgia? What does he bring to the table that supports me, the Georgia taxpayer?

A cut to the chase question. I am interested in the responses.

Honest question.

On his record alone, what has he done, or his party done, that has sustained, supported, or improved your life as a citizen of Georgia? What does he bring to the table that supports me, the Georgia taxpayer?

Nothing that I can see. He does more for other states than he does for us.

Class IMHO.....

tenor.gif

Class IMHO.....

tenor.gif
I am just amazed at the political intelligence of the board that cannot, in a simple and logical sentence or two, express why someone is the right or wrong man for the job, when there is a documented history of what he has or hasn’t down for the citizens of this state.

What makes Warnock the man?

Honest question.

I love this take and critical thinking. I’m convinced the democrats don’t do diligent research , uneducated, stupid, lazy or all of the above. Liberals here name the closest Wachovia and I’ll be happy to show up.

Reactions: cherrydawg
it goes both ways imo opinion. a vote for warnoch was a vote against trump and one for biden. nothing more or less. just like a vote for walker is rooted in a vote against biden.

the better question is why do we have such horrific politicians on the ballots to begin with, the fields on both sides are full of clowns.

the days of articulating policy are gone.

it goes both ways imo opinion. a vote for warnoch was a vote against trump and one for biden. nothing more or less. just like a vote for walker is rooted in a vote against biden.

the better question is why do we have such horrific politicians on the ballots to begin with, the fields on both sides are full of clowns.

the days of articulating policy are gone.
No, the question is what has the man done to warrant reelection? What policies align with mine?

We speak speak of anti votes, but that doesn’t make sense either. This isn’t a homecoming Queen personality vote. The homecoming Queen isn’t in a position to spend my money or effect policy that directly affects me, my family, the direction of our country.

What are the policies that we want protected by our vote? No one seems to own up to that question. There isn’t a wrong answer here, but there is an answer.

Outside of the man, what is it you want your Senator to do or protect, and why?

No, the question is what has the man done to warrant reelection? What policies align with mine?

We speak speak of anti votes, but that doesn’t make sense either. This isn’t a homecoming Queen personality vote. The homecoming Queen isn’t in a position to spend my money or effect policy that directly affects me, my family, the direction of our country.

What are the policies that we want protected by our vote? No one seems to own up to that question. There isn’t a wrong answer here, but there is an answer.

It makes sense to me. A vote for Herschel is a vote for Donald Trump, the man who tried to overthrow my nation's government and would do it again if he ever got the chance.

I am just amazed at the political intelligence of the board that cannot, in a simple and logical sentence or two, express why someone is the right or wrong man for the job, when there is a documented history of what he has or hasn’t down for the citizens of this state.

What makes Warnock the man?
Turn on your sarcasm detector Willie...... 😋

It makes sense to me. A vote for Herschel is a vote for Donald Trump, the man who tried to overthrow my nation's government and would do it again if he ever got the chance.
Chop, honestly, why can’t you answer the question asked?

What has Warnock done? Tell me why I should vote for Warnock based on what his position does for me.

Give me three reasons, without Trump, on why I should vote for Warnock.

I don’t believe you are capable of that. Prove me wrong.

Three policy reasons. Simple.

Im not a Trumper, I think hes a bully and cant control his mouth. That being said, how does it benefit him to overthrow the Government he wanted to run? It doesnt make sense to me , but common sense has left the building on both sides a long time ago.

Honest question.

bidens policies

well i think what the electorate should want is the senator to vote in a way that best serves his constituency, which in this day and age means bringing back the bacon from dc. it also means he should vote against policies that divert tax dollars from his state to far away places like cali and ny.

Reactions: Double Deuce Dawg
This is a great profile on Warnock as well that covers some of his best issues. https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...-warnock-georgia-senate-2022-profile-00049352
Sounds good.

Since he is always lauded as a Christian preacher, where does his beliefs fall in regards to scripture?

Find an article that articulates his disregard of Christ’s teachings and God’s Word.

I figure you have that research handy since you obviously do your homework on what a man says and does.

I look forward to the read.

Honest question.

The real question is, “What will Herschel bring to the citizens of Georgia if elected?” That answer is a resounding NOTHING! He will be marginalized by Pubs as soon as he’s sworn in. He has neither the IQ, background, successful history, political experience or acumen to be anything more than a lap dawg for those who share his whacky ideas. He will be a laughingstock and total embarrassment to the citizens of Georgia.

The real question is, “What will Herschel bring to the citizens of Georgia if elected?” That answer is a resounding NOTHING! He will be marginalized by Pubs as soon as he’s sworn in. He has neither the IQ, background, successful history, political experience or acumen to be anything more than a lap dawg for those who share his whacky ideas. He will be a laughingstock and total embarrassment to the citizens of Georgia.
I actually asked a simple question. The question has nothing to do with HW or any political affiliation. It didn’t ask for any reasoning involving who was the best candidate of the two running. I asked what Warnock has done for the Georgia taxpayer that would warrant re-election. That was it, period.

My question proved much. The majority of the liberal posters here have no idea what Warnock has done or hasn’t done. And truth be told, without a google search, most of us have no idea what our elected do for us other than some random chest beating interviews. That is all elected. And even there, it is a reelection statement or an ideological journalist.

I have tried to stay out of the ideology and agenda rants in this thread. I asked a simple question and get protective ideological rants.

What are some political ideas you find wacky?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT