ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the libs that said the NY Post was lying about Hunter?

WyoDawg307

Username change stuck in Yahoo purgatory
Gold Member
Oct 9, 2001
Jackson Wy sometimes Gainesville, Ga
Oh they are probably on Twitter now, lol.

Like everything it goes like this.

It's not true...
You're a conspiracy whacko...
It's a Russian operation....
Ok, it's true but it doesn't matter....
TRUMP IS EVIL AND RACIST!

Just incredible. It is amazing the amount of corruption out there. There are about 20 videos of analysts going on cnn and msnbc saying it was without a doubt Russian disinformation. These assholes wouldn’t know what that actually is if it sat on their face. Lol.

Ol will is on here trying to cover for brandon. He has to be on the some payroll with the dims some way. No one should be willing to embarrass themselves as much as he does with his constants propaganda posts and flat denial of truth and facts. It is really sad to see someone so compromised as will get any respect on this site. He is due nothing but scorn for his spin.

Ol will is on here trying to cover for brandon. He has to be on the some payroll with the dims some way. No one should be willing to embarrass themselves as much as he does with his constants propaganda posts and flat denial of truth and facts. It is really sad to see someone so compromised as will get any respect on this site. He is due nothing but scorn for his spin.
like the old days;
let THEM duke it out.
I love to Watch...
misinformation...

I doubt your existence.

Last edited:

You should be more worried about the conservatives who believed Trump was telling the truth about winning in 2020. Or were you a sucker who bought it too? Machines switching votes lol.

Of course if Id supported a lifetime con man like Trump and was a mark for his grift after all of this time to figure him out, Id prefer to focus on the son of a President as well.

If I were a lib, I'd counter that the Post is conservative propaganda and shouldn't be trusted. Seems like fair play. No?

You should be more worried about the conservatives who believed Trump was telling the truth about winning in 2020. Or were you a sucker who bought it too? Machines switching votes lol.

Of course if Id supported a lifetime con man like Trump and was a mark for his grift after all of this time to figure him out, Id prefer to focus on the son of a President as well.
Not worried at all. All I know is if you were one of those who voted for the current Demented and corrupt WH occupant you’re not in a position to lecture anyone. TDS won’t solve any of the problems Democratic policies have created in two short years. Time will tell whether Joe and his family have to answer the serious questions about the millions given to them by the Chinese and others that social media, the MSM and the FBI among others helped to cover up before the 2020 election. Russian disinformation my ass. But I’m sure you don’t have an issue with Federal agencies like the FBI directly interfering in a Presidential election. Yeah, you’re not bothered by that at all because you’re the ones saving Democracy. LOL. 😂😂😂

Nice diversion……..focus on the son. LOL. Joint bank accounts and crackhead Hunter complaining to a hooker about supporting the rest of the clan. Follow the $$$$$ and the big guy’s 10%.

Will is just like Roy. Should get paid to to have to defend the idiocy of Dementia Joe and his handlers. Got to be full of shit and a liar 🤥 to try to pull it off but if they fail it won’t be because of lack of effort.

Reactions: cherrydawg

Ie you got nothing. So let me distract you.🤔

TDS is incurable; like herpes. The laptop/effBI is about government coverups and the control of social medial and legacy media, not orange man.

Ie you got nothing. So let me distract you.🤔

TDS is incurable; like herpes. The laptop/effBI is about government coverups and the control of social medial and legacy media, not orange man.

I would look good wearing that hell hat.

pug

Last edited:
Reactions: WyoDawg307

This is so tired. The con man did a great job as POTUS and at the same time spoke real if not harsh truth to power. There was once a time when liberals loved that. Your folk songs Springsteen were all about that. But now you’ve all become suckers of the Govt teet and whores to Big Pharma and Big Corp. Bizarro world, to be sure.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
This is so tired. The con man did a great job as POTUS and at the same time spoke real if not harsh truth to power. There was once a time when liberals loved that. Your folk songs Springsteen were all about that. But now you’ve all become suckers of the Govt teet and whores to Big Pharma and Big Corp. Bizarro world, to be sure.
Bizarro world indeed. I remember when being liberal meant having a healthy distrust of government for obvious reasons. Now, the lefties can't want for the government to control political power, financial power and now power over your speech and everyday life. I remember the mantra Trump could shoot someone in Times Square...Seems ironic now.

Reactions: doerunn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT