ADVERTISEMENT

Where will be the next Baltimore? I say Dallas Texas

Not so much anti-police, but anti white police, as pertaining to dealing with blacks. Guess when black kills black, police or criminal, it's okay, but when enforcing the law, taboo. Unsure what the aim is, except more riots. Ramping up the drums before cutting off the welfare checks, will absolute explode then, the riots and gangs trying to take what they can't manufacture or produce themselves, which by now is much of nothing. Of course, that's our fault, ( sarcasm, for those who can't tell), so that entitles them. That will be the time for martial law, keep the sob in power long as he wants.

Uh oh, time for the tin foil hat crowd. Perhaps, just perhaps, you're missing the genesis of the anger, that it's not the race of the police but the race of those dying in their custody. Perhaps you have an agenda that renders understanding, or even a desire to understand, that anger an impossibility.

don't fool yourself into thinking that he (odumbo) and his minions haven't had that thought run through their minds a time or too, what a way to keep power, declare martial law, I wouldn't put it past them for a second.

Well in this case, half of the officers are black, so race isn't the issue. I think things might have gone better if the names and race had been disclosed earlier in the investigations. There would still have been protests but maybe they would not have become so violent.

Like one commentator said, the US doesn't make things anymore. You used to go straight out of HS to some kind of mfg job, make a decent living and raise a family and those jobs are gone. And in the Baltimore area. Everyone can't afford college OR even are college material.

I was surprised that there are still buildings boarded up from the 60s riots in that neighborhood. That is ridiculous! Either the govt needs to tear them down or the slumlords need to improve the property. Further, 23 recreational centers have been closed, so has the city pools. There just isn't much there to keep them busy. It was obvious they don't have yards, etc. to play in.

It's easy to say "get a job" but when they are so limited and the cost of daycare, coupled with such low salaries, it's a dismal situation. My niece, an RN and married, could afford childcare. For her 2, until the youngest one went to pre K this year, who went fulltime and the oldest for after school care, cost them $1300 a month. When you're making min wage or a little above, it's not feasible if you have kids.

I am not condoning riots, etc. and feel the citizens need to band together for the GOOD. I hope the family "units" will make progress.

Memphis all day long. Was there last summer and it is ripe
for chaos and is as sad as a city ever could be with it's poverty,
drug culture, and self enforced segregation.

Not so much anti-police, but anti white police, as pertaining to dealing with blacks. Guess when black kills black, police or criminal, it's okay, but when enforcing the law, taboo. Unsure what the aim is, except more riots. Ramping up the drums before cutting off the welfare checks, will absolute explode then, the riots and gangs trying to take what they can't manufacture or produce themselves, which by now is much of nothing. Of course, that's our fault, ( sarcasm, for those who can't tell), so that entitles them. That will be the time for martial law, keep the sob in power long as he wants.

I garrantee it won't happen anywhere in the Shenandoah Valley. Not very dark around here. It's one of the main reasons I moved to the area.

Well in this case, half of the officers are black, so race isn't the issue. I think things might have gone better if the names and race had been disclosed earlier in the investigations. There would still have been protests but maybe they would not have become so violent.

Like one commentator said, the US doesn't make things anymore. You used to go straight out of HS to some kind of mfg job, make a decent living and raise a family and those jobs are gone. And in the Baltimore area. Everyone can't afford college OR even are college material.

I was surprised that there are still buildings boarded up from the 60s riots in that neighborhood. That is ridiculous! Either the govt needs to tear them down or the slumlords need to improve the property. Further, 23 recreational centers have been closed, so has the city pools. There just isn't much there to keep them busy. It was obvious they don't have yards, etc. to play in.

It's easy to say "get a job" but when they are so limited and the cost of daycare, coupled with such low salaries, it's a dismal situation. My niece, an RN and married, could afford childcare. For her 2, until the youngest one went to pre K this year, who went fulltime and the oldest for after school care, cost them $1300 a month. When you're making min wage or a little above, it's not feasible if you have kids.

I am not condoning riots, etc. and feel the citizens need to band together for the GOOD. I hope the family "units" will make progress.
Sooooooo....................you have a race riot in the 60s, and it's the GOVERNMENT's responsibility to rebuild. And, they don't have enough to do to keep them busy because the rec center and city pool are closed. AND, they can't work because of child care cost, and this reason, and that reason. Let me tell you something, cupcake. If you REALLY want to work, you'll find a way. If you REALLY want to be a layabout or a thug, you'll find a way. I'm sick to death of hearing about lack of opportunity and all the obstacles put in their path. Find a way. Do your best. Don't steal, riot, do drugs, etc. But for the left, doing that would mean you probably would stop voting for them, because you would become a net producer, so they discourage productive behavior.

Reactions: ''M''
The no work thing is BS. I worked some pretty menial jobs early in my career and would say of the black people I worked with 75% of them were not from Atlanta, They all told the same story, "There was no work in Baltimore/ fill in the blank, so, my cousin told me there was plenty of work here in the ATL, so I moved down here" Cant tell you how many times I heard that story. You can find work, if you look for it

It's pretty simple and it has nothing to do with work being available. The next place it happens will be where ever there is a significant black population where a black person dies under questionable circumstances involving the police.

The police have a next to impossible job. But we do kinda sorta need them to do it without killing people, if at all possible.

If it's in Dallas there will be an all out race war...they won't put up with that nonsense down there. Oh and by the way...Atlanta is a great candidate for this happening.

Was just stating my opinion, trying not to make my statement political, but coming from doing social work where my job was/is (part time now) to train, help find, do job shops, find employers, etc. for the poor. Black or white. Did not mean to offend anyone for suggesting govt clean up property. But most governments do clean up abandoned property.

I've never known government to clean up abandoned property. They have a tax sale or cite the owner and fine them, but they don't clean it up unless they take possession.

,You're correct. But we were talking Baltimore where either the govt hasn't seized it & taken care of it or the govt has allowed the owner to get away with it. For over 40 yrs.

If it's in Dallas there will be an all out race war...they won't put up with that nonsense down there. Oh and by the way...Atlanta is a great candidate for this happening.
I don't think the ATL is a prime candidate, Atlanta has been called the Mecca for black people. It would kind of kill their argument about racism, Atlanta is a city run by black people and has one of the richest black populations in the world. Don't think that dog will hunt.

You may need to ride around in SW ATL if you don't think it would happen in ATL.

Sooooooo....................you have a race riot in the 60s, and it's the GOVERNMENT's responsibility to rebuild. And, they don't have enough to do to keep them busy because the rec center and city pool are closed. AND, they can't work because of child care cost, and this reason, and that reason. Let me tell you something, cupcake. If you REALLY want to work, you'll find a way. If you REALLY want to be a layabout or a thug, you'll find a way. I'm sick to death of hearing about lack of opportunity and all the obstacles put in their path. Find a way. Do your best. Don't steal, riot, do drugs, etc. But for the left, doing that would mean you probably would stop voting for them, because you would become a net producer, so they discourage productive behavior.
Many are "working" just not legally because it pays more than bagging groceries which really just makes them capitalists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT