ADVERTISEMENT

Why conservatives on this message board hate progressives...

Definition of cognitive dissonance to a "t" there Rolo. Just keep ignoring all the evidence to the contrary about the he economy. And yes e
Nearly every reputable economist agrees the economy is doing well and no is saying we're still in a recession. Wake up and smell the hehe money being made our there.

Oh and stop with this 2016 B'S about ACA. The right has been saying every year something will happen and ACA will destroy the world but it never happens. You guys are like a cult praying to your god Ronald Reagan.

Yea and 97% of scientist agree on climate change. Definition of a moron there pal. Its not even worth debating with you. You're the perfect democRAT voter. Stupid as fck. You actually think taxing and regulating is a way for growth. You ignore the facts , negitive growth and believe the BS. My guess is you're some 20 something that knows it all. How bout this, POSOTUS said we added 200k+ jobs last month.....You believe that right? Well see I actuall get those reports and READ THEM. We LOST 400K+ JOBS. now do the math goofball. Then get back to me.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Definition of cognitive dissonance to a "t" there Rolo. Just keep ignoring all the evidence to the contrary about the he economy. And yes e
Nearly every reputable economist agrees the economy is doing well and no is saying we're still in a recession. Wake up and smell the hehe money being made our there.

Oh and stop with this 2016 B'S about ACA. The right has been saying every year something will happen and ACA will destroy the world but it never happens. You guys are like a cult praying to your god Ronald Reagan.

Un Oh, more facts

http://twitchy.com/2015/07/05/costs...l-health-insurance-cos-have-to-hike-premiums/

-Conservatives on this message board are extremely tribal. Anyone (progressives, Democrats, Republicans-in-name-only) who does not strictly adhere to their ideology must be vilified.

-To the conservatives on this message board, anyone who demonstrates greater skill or intelligence in comparison to a conservative is immediately attacked, especially if the person in question's words or actions prove conservative ideology wrong. The conservatives on this message board are very adolescent, suffer from insecurity and a massive inferiority complex. They behave irrationally, like a child that rebels against its parents.

-The conservatives on this message board are very frequently wrong on even simple, generally accepted facts. Conservatives hate to lose, and they would rather retreat further into hate instead of questioning why they have those feelings in the first place.

-The conservatives on this message board have problems with authority. Conservatives in general don't like anyone telling them what to do. They believe they know what is best for themselves on every issue, even regarding issues where they lack knowledge. They especially don't like progressives telling them what to do because they don't think any progressive deserves a position of authority, even when it is earned. This attitude is a remnant of the pre-Civil War south, where only certain classes of people were entitled to positions of authority. Conservatives have aristocratic pretentions.

-Progressives are proponents and advocates for change. Conservatives on this message board are frightened of change and how it may affect their perceived status in society. They get scared when they are in professional or social situations in which they are the racial minority, and they become irrational when people, places, and things don't look or feel the same relative to their expectations. Frequently they will revert to childhood and pine for the "good ole days". On almost every political or social issue, progressives represent moving forward, not looking back, so conservatives become terribly frightened by that.
Under this President:
  • National debt increased to $20 trillion
  • We now have $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities
  • 93 million Americans out of the labor force
  • Nearly 50 million Americans in poverty
  • 46 million Americans on federal food stamps for 40+ months
And I know some smarmy "progressive" will try to pin this on Bush or some other "conservative", but give it a rest. BO's obviously well into his 2nd term. Just give it a rest.

Yes, times they are a changing....

Yea and 97% of scientist agree on climate change. Definition of a moron there pal. Its not even worth debating with you. You're the perfect democRAT voter. Stupid as fck. You actually think taxing and regulating is a way for growth. You ignore the facts , negitive growth and believe the BS. My guess is you're some 20 something that knows it all. How bout this, POSOTUS said we added 200k+ jobs last month.....You believe that right? Well see I actuall get those reports and READ THEM. We LOST 400K+ JOBS. now do the math goofball. Then get back to me.

Seeing that no one in the media (right or left) or political right is coming to the same conclusion that you are Rolo I'd say your full of $#it. If what you are saying is true then why are non of the Republican candidates saying the same thing? You'd think that would go over like gangbusters on the political trail.

Seeing that no one in the media (right or left) or political right is coming to the same conclusion that you are Rolo I'd say your full of $#it. If what you are saying is true then why are non of the Republican candidates saying the same thing? You'd think that would go over like gangbusters on the political trail.
They have been saying it you just do not get news from a reliable source. It is all about a manufactured crisis, the government can then step in and fix the "problem". The problem being it would be another program to suck money from us to fix a non-existent problem, that was dreamed up and supported by politicians (gore) and scientist that were given huge grants to prove the problem was real. The real problem was they had to skew the data in order to make it seem believable to the general public. You should not have to lie or cook the books if your cause is valid.

Progressing back to a form of Slavery, only this time for everyone to a centralized government.

Exactly, and these focktards don't get it. The difference between now and then is that the plantation has gotten larger and white Americans are getting shackled right along with our African American brothers. Some folks are just too damn stupid to see our freedom is being taken away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Detroit, Stockton, Baltimore, Greece, Puerto Rico, NYC, Chicago all have something in common. What is it? Liberal leadership.

Keep preaching to yourselves. Nobody's listening except for the free stuff crowd.
I have no problem with a conservative fiscal/economic policy, but why does that have to be lumped in with the crazy religious rights principles? I would love a candidate that was fiscally "Republican" and a "Democrat" on social issues, but they don't exist. That's why I hate both sides...

I have no problem with a conservative fiscal/economic policy, but why does that have to be lumped in with the crazy religious rights principles? I would love a candidate that was fiscally "Republican" and a "Democrat" on social issues, but they don't exist. That's why I hate both sides...

Agee with you. Wish there was a fiscally conservative and social moderate candidate. Maybe Jim Webb??

I Hate both sides as they are owned at this point by a relatively small group of big money players on each side. The most ludicrous part of all of this is that normal to moderately wealth guys now are aggressive mouthpieces for each side though they get crushed (regulations, taxes, Aca, insurance etc..)regardless of which "side" they are screaming for. You think Buffett or Koch or soros or blackrock really care which side wins? They don't. They own both sides. Ever notice JP Morgan and Goldman and blackrock (and essentially every private equity/headge fund)give to both parties and candidates?

I am in insurance and I have always had problems with the complete free market system we had prior to ACA. Now I do not like a lot about it, but it does help with a couple of problems.

I have had several clients that wanted to start their own business, but could not because they would lose their group insurance. The reason they couldn't get individual coverage is because either they or their children had preexisting conditions that meant they were declined by every carrier out there. Is this right? No, and the only way to have preexisting conditions covered by health insurance companies is by having more healthy people in the pool (requiring health coverage). There is no other way guys, unless you want a single payor government plan, which I certainly don't think that is the way to go.

I am in insurance and I have always had problems with the complete free market system we had prior to ACA. Now I do not like a lot about it, but it does help with a couple of problems.

I have had several clients that wanted to start their own business, but could not because they would lose their group insurance. The reason they couldn't get individual coverage is because either they or their children had preexisting conditions that meant they were declined by every carrier out there. Is this right? No, and the only way to have preexisting conditions covered by health insurance companies is by having more healthy people in the pool (requiring health coverage). There is no other way guys, unless you want a single payor government plan, which I certainly don't think that is the way to go.

Of course you like it . You'd be stupid not too. You now have a ton of new clients forced to buy your product by the Government. I wonder how you'd feel if you were forced to cover preexisting conditions on property?

Lol Rolo all of the articles you reference to are either opinion pieces or from obscure sites no one other then lunatics like you have heard of. Again not a single GOP presidential candidate has said anything close to the numbers you're trying to push. If your numbers were real they'd be repeating them but they aren't.

Bless you're heart. All are filled with facts and references. That's my point. You liberals live in Utopia, only found on the plantation

I don't agree with that outlook,I think he has made some great points in these debates.
He has not resorted to name calling either.

Rolo has not resorted to name calling? Really? Just in this topic, I found the following quotes:

“Yes I hate liberal because of what they do to ppl......goofy dipshit”

“Got it goofy dipshit?”

“But you go on believing the BS. You're overseers have labled you a useful idiot....its the only think they ever got right.”

“You're the perfect democRAT voter. Stupid as fck.”

“now do the math goofball. Then get back to me.”

Reactions: ''M''
Rolo has not resorted to name calling? Really? Just in this topic, I found the following quotes:

“Got it goofy dipshit?”

“But you go on believing the BS. You're overseers have labled you a useful idiot....its the only think they ever got right.”

If you don't like being called "goofy dumbass dipshit dumbfock", then don't be a goofy dumbass

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Bless you're heart. All are filled with facts and references. That's my point. You liberals live in Utopia, only found on the plantation

Again no one is repeating your wild ass claims about the economy, no one credible that is. If they were accurate they'd be all over the news but they aren't. Foxnews isn't even repeating the numbers you are.

Again no one is repeating your wild ass claims about the economy, no one credible that is. If they were accurate they'd be all over the news but they aren't. Foxnews isn't even repeating the numbers you are.
The only wild ass claims on the economy are from the white house or the liberal media reporting what the white house puts out.

Last edited:

“Got it goofy dipshit?”

You're nuts. I'm not calling you names. I'm describing you for others who may not know who and what you are.

Well all I can say is you're not ignorant.....you're stupid. The info is there,its linked, its sourced. But hey, stupid is a requirement to be a liberal. You probably believe you can keep your plan and your doctor, that Obama only found about about gun running, IRS, etc on the news, you probably believe Hillary landed under sniper fire or that she was dead broke. When you follow liars, well....stupid is the result

Are you serious, Twitchy.com is a site you source. Hell why don't you just go ahead and source Wikipedia. And the article that you're siting is nothing but damn twitter feeds from various people. Now if you want to find a real site that has credibility site this http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/7/bernie-sanders-real-unemployment-rate-under-obama-/.

Now if you want to talk the U-6 (real unemployment rate) check out this site. It tracks the U-6 by year going back to 94. Notice how in 07 (under Bush) it begins to rise thanks to the GOP policies and peeks at 17.4% in 09. Thanks to Obama and the Dems, it's dropped almost 7 % bringing us only 2.5% away from it's low in May of 07.
http://www.macrotrends.net/1377/u6-unemployment-rate
Here it is in a nice chart with lines so you can digest how wrong the right has been on the economy. I swear you right wingers will spit your own face if you could somehow blame in on Dems and the left. You guys are a bunch of fanatics.

Are you serious, Twitchy.com is a site you source. Hell why don't you just go ahead and source Wikipedia. And the article that you're siting is nothing but damn twitter feeds from various people. Now if you want to find a real site that has credibility site this http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/7/bernie-sanders-real-unemployment-rate-under-obama-/.

Now if you want to talk the U-6 (real unemployment rate) check out this site. It tracks the U-6 by year going back to 94. Notice how in 07 (under Bush) it begins to rise thanks to the GOP policies and peeks at 17.4% in 09. Thanks to Obama and the Dems, it's dropped almost 7 % bringing us only 2.5% away from it's low in May of 07.
http://www.macrotrends.net/1377/u6-unemployment-rate
Here it is in a nice chart with lines so you can digest how wrong the right has been on the economy. I swear you right wingers will spit your own face if you could somehow blame in on Dems and the left. You guys are a bunch of fanatics.

So are you saying its not true? Is that what you're saying? Oh, and you don't know how to read a chart LOL. To get the whole picture. http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

beside that. How stupid do you have to be to see NEGATIVE GROWTH numbers then buy that we're at full employement? Damn

Last edited:
So are you saying its not true? Is that what you're saying? Oh, and you don't know how to read a chart LOL

You're an idiot. You're never, EVER, EVER going to get the U-6 to the same level as the unemployment rate, it's just never going to happen. If you look at it historically, they've differed about 2 to 3 percent. In 2009 there was about a 6 percent difference but now only 4%. Had the obstructionist right wingers not be in place the U-6 very well could be around 8% or lower.

The only thing you right wingers now is austerity and look how that's playing out in the world. Greece, Ireland even in the UK austerity is coming up snake eyes. Go along troll and play with your Ronald Reagan dolls and leave the adults to turn this country around.

Reactions: CleanDawg
You're an idiot. You're never, EVER, EVER going to get the U-6 to the same level as the unemployment rate, it's just never going to happen. If you look at it historically, they've differed about 2 to 3 percent. In 2009 there was about a 6 percent difference but now only 4%. Had the obstructionist right wingers not be in place the U-6 very well could be around 8% or lower.

The only thing you right wingers now is austerity and look how that's playing out in the world. Greece, Ireland even in the UK austerity is coming up snake eyes. Go along troll and play with your Ronald Reagan dolls and leave the adults to turn this country around.

LOL, yea, Greece is a great example there Skippy. Its a liberal mecca. And you think that once you run up all the debt....well hell, just keep spending and don't worry about paying the bills. You pal are weapons grade stupid. My guess is you're a snot nose know it all. The reality is you don't know your ass from a fruit jar.

I have no doubt you think the Government can spend your money better than you can....because you're stupid. But I can take care of myself

Shonuff,

Explain please:

http://peterlbrandt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/9.9_Labor_Force_participation_rate.jpg

Can't wait to hear the BS on this one. Rolo, "weapons grade stupid" is an instant classic. LOL

I love it when right wingers attempt to skew stats to fit into their small minded world view. You see cleandawg you only used a small snap shot of the labor force participation but if you go back 30 years, you'll see that labor force participation as been going down since the late 90s! That's right your favorite talking point is a lie. Economist are now starting to come to the conclusion that a large reason for the fall is to the baby-boomers retiring.

http://qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/

Again can you right wingers leave the economy to the grown ups for a change.

Last edited:
I love it when right wingers attempt to skew stats to fit into their small minded world view. You see cleandawg you only used a small snap shot of the labor force participation but if you go back 30 years, you'll see that labor force participation as been going down since the late 90s! That's right your favorite talking point is a lie. Economist are now starting to come to the conclusion that a large reason for the fall is to the baby-boomers retiring.

http://qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama-haters-love-most-and-the-truth-behind-it/

Again can you right wingers leave the economy to the grown ups for a change.

Nice try, but older workers participation in the work force is UP, not down. The slack comes from younger workers who can't find work. 80% of all new jobs are PART TIME. Please tell us, you're under the age of 22? amiright?

Take a look at the second pg second paragraph...
Dummy

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Last edited:
Nice try, but older workers participation in the work force is UP, not down. The slack comes from younger workers who can't find work. 80% of all new jobs are PART TIME. Please tell us, you're under the age of 22? amiright?

Take a look at the second pg second paragraph...
Dummy

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
See, Rolo, you just don't get it. It's not their fault that there's no call for people with degrees in Ancient French Gay Literature. It's our fault, or maybe George Bush's. What the hell is wrong with the current generation? If you want to work, you can always find a job. It might not be fun, it might not be stimulating, but what these people don't understand is that sometimes a job is just a job. The enjoyment comes from making your own money, buying a house, raising a family. BUT, BUT, BUT.........it's not FUN!!!!!!!! I need a job that's FUN!!!!!!! What a bunch of whiney pussies. If work was fun, they wouldn't call it WORK.

He'll be back in the morning once he recovers from the EBT card Mad Dog hangover. All the while, I drink my Hendricks.

-Conservatives on this message board are extremely tribal. Anyone (progressives, Democrats, Republicans-in-name-only) who does not strictly adhere to their ideology must be vilified.

-To the conservatives on this message board, anyone who demonstrates greater skill or intelligence in comparison to a conservative is immediately attacked, especially if the person in question's words or actions prove conservative ideology wrong. The conservatives on this message board are very adolescent, suffer from insecurity and a massive inferiority complex. They behave irrationally, like a child that rebels against its parents.

-The conservatives on this message board are very frequently wrong on even simple, generally accepted facts. Conservatives hate to lose, and they would rather retreat further into hate instead of questioning why they have those feelings in the first place.

-The conservatives on this message board have problems with authority. Conservatives in general don't like anyone telling them what to do. They believe they know what is best for themselves on every issue, even regarding issues where they lack knowledge. They especially don't like progressives telling them what to do because they don't think any progressive deserves a position of authority, even when it is earned. This attitude is a remnant of the pre-Civil War south, where only certain classes of people were entitled to positions of authority. Conservatives have aristocratic pretentions.

-Progressives are proponents and advocates for change. Conservatives on this message board are frightened of change and how it may affect their perceived status in society. They get scared when they are in professional or social situations in which they are the racial minority, and they become irrational when people, places, and things don't look or feel the same relative to their expectations. Frequently they will revert to childhood and pine for the "good ole days". On almost every political or social issue, progressives represent moving forward, not looking back, so conservatives become terribly frightened by that.
That's some authentic frontier gibberish. Gradulations.

And I'm back Rolo and Cleandawg. Sorry I'm serving oversees so I can't be on here 24/7. So which mental midget should I address first, I think I'll start with Cleandawg. You really know nothing about stats and statistical analysis. You completely misrepresented the data in an attempt to skew it towards your talking point. That sir is either you just being ignorant or a liar. Again look at the trend line and you'll see that the decline in labor force participation began in the early 2000s, at least 6 - 7 years before Obama took office. So that being said, should I be able to say the cause is Bush, no because correlation does not mean causation.

Now for you Rolo, again you're full of shit! Nothing you provide corroborates any of the BS you're trying to shovel. You provided nothing but opinion pieces and twitter feeds and think that's Iron clade evidence. Again find me a single......ONE GOP candidate that's on the record as saying the economy lost 400,000 last month, just one. Now if you want real evidence here is a report from Beaure of Labor Statistics back in 2006: http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2006/11/art3full.pdf. Here's one line from the report -
Bureau of Labor Statistics, November 2006: "Every year after 2000, the rate declined gradually, from 66.8 percent in 2001 to 66.0 percent in 2004 and 2005. According to the BLS projections, the overall participation rate will continue its gradual decrease each decade and reach 60.4 percent in 2050"

This is 2 years before Obama even took office. The report sites several reasons for the decline, the three main being 1) The aging of the baby boomers 2) A decline in working women (in concert with the decline of working men since 1950's) 3) More young people are going to college.

Oh but you want more credible data you ask, how about this from the CBO for 2014
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/45011-LaborMarketReview.pdf.
Another quote directly from the report reads "Of the roughly 3 percentage-point net decline in the labor force participation rate between the end of 2007 and the end of 2013, about 1½ percentage points was the result of long-term trends (primarily the aging of the population), about 1 percentage point was the result of temporary weakness in employment prospects and wages, and about one-half of a percentage point was attributable to unusual aspects of the slow recovery that led workers to become discouraged and permanently drop out of the labor force."

And here's one more for good measure from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
http://philadelphiafed.org/research...nes-in-the-labor-force-participation-rate.pdf
They conclude that "Almost all of the decline (80 percent) in the participation rate since the first quarter of 2012 is accounted for by the increase in nonparticipation due to retirement!

And lastly, if the economy is so so bad and people are dropping out of the labor force because they're discouraged at the fact that they can't find a job then why is the U.S. experience an historic high of open jobs. Here's a Wall Street Journal article from yesterday http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/07/07/u-s-job-openings-remain-at-historic-highs/
U.S. Job Openings Remain at Historic Highs. The article goes on to state "The report (Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey) highlighted a growing split between job openings and hires, a sign employers are having trouble finding qualified candidates to fill positions". So if you can't find a job it's not because of Obama but because you have no skills, plan and simple.

Now I'm sure you'll again go to twitchy.com or Alex Jones to find some guy from Tupelo Mississippi that spouts the same BS you do but no one credible No one. Again COGNATIVE DISSONANCE

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. - Mark Twain

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT