ADVERTISEMENT

wow, 6 baltimore cops charged with MURDER????

ClyoDawg

National Champion
Jan 26, 2015
, assault, manslaughter, etc.....what on earth...they are completely jumping the shark against law and order and allowing mob rule. if you're a Baltimore cop, do you now just sit on your hands pretty much all the time ? why risk a murder charge for a dude that breaks his own neck in the back of the paddywagon?

, assault, manslaughter, etc.....what on earth...they are completely jumping the shark against law and order and allowing mob rule. if you're a Baltimore cop, do you now just sit on your hands pretty much all the time ? why risk a murder charge for a dude that breaks his own neck in the back of the paddywagon?

Because they know they WON'T get a conviction, and they can start the riots all over again.

Read this article on the History of the Baltimore PD and then tell me there's not a good chance this guy wasn't killed ( whether intentionally or unintentionally) by the PDs actions.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2015/04/29/david-simon-on-baltimore-s-anguish

There's not a good chance this guy was killed by the police. There, these ppl are savages, they DGAS or even know who this Freddie Gray is. This is a DemocRAT run town, mostly black democrats, black mayor,black police chief, majority black PD.......Its all about opportunity, these savages just needed some new shit, flat screens, booze, TP, yes TP. This State's attorney acually use the "no justice no peace" line. Its a mess, we're watching the "social justice" over take real justice right before out eyes

There been many times I have taking the side of my bothers in blue but this time I can't .

First of all they had no cause to arrest. None : second he was clearly hurt and fail to render aide . Third all these stops a long the way is a problem . One they didn't disclose they stop .

I don't know really if it murder but it's damn sure manslaughter. They screwed up and now will pay the price and finally CNN has something .

Just that dam simple .

Last edited:
There's not a good chance this guy was killed by the police. There, these ppl are savages, they DGAS or even know who this Freddie Gray is. This is a DemocRAT run town, mostly black democrats, black mayor,black police chief, majority black PD.......Its all about opportunity, these savages just needed some new shit, flat screens, booze, TP, yes TP. This State's attorney acually use the "no justice no peace" line. Its a mess, we're watching the "social justice" over take real justice right before out eyes

Ok

We've had this horseshit in Ferguson & in the Trayvon case. Those were both media driven travesties that made me sick.

I also agree that the rioters & looters in Baltimore are nothing but thug criminals that should be charged with crimes & locked away.

But, this whole thing has stunk to high heaven even before it became a national story. The police still cannot give a reason as to why they pursued this man, they cannot give credible reasons for his injuries, his lack of medical care in thier custody, nor why/how he died. Their time frame stories don't add up.

BTW
Did you even take 5 minutes to read the article? It's a damning piece pointing the finger at a corrupt system controlled from the top down by Democrat politicians.

Ok

We've had this horseshit in Ferguson & in the Trayvon case. Those were both media driven travesties that made me sick.

I also agree that the rioters & looters in Baltimore are nothing but thug criminals that should be charged with crimes & locked away.

But, this whole thing has stunk to high heaven even before it became a national story. The police still cannot give a reason as to why they pursued this man, they cannot give credible reasons for his injuries, his lack of medical care in thier custody, nor why/how he died. Their time frame stories don't add up.

BTW
Did you even take 5 minutes to read the article? It's a damning piece pointing the finger at a corrupt system controlled from the top down by Democrat politicians.
Yea I did, and parts I agree with. But there's a video of this guy getting into the back of the van on his own power. He bangs himself around in the van. Who knows....but he goes to the hospital and gets surgery, dies a week later, and there were never any cops in the van with him........me?, well I'd wait for the facts to come in before I burn down my neighborhood.....but that's just me.

Ok

BTW
Not

Not saying the killing was justified, but we don't know the details on why they pursued him to begin with. He has a long history of drug dealing so maybe the PD knew him and his choice of income. Apparently when they made eye contact he bolted. What would most cops do in the situation? If he ran, there must have been some reason.

Was home and caught the presser. She laid out a lot of facts to support the timeline. A guy running one minute and not breathing 40 mins later all while in police custody, is a pretty compelling case. Listening later to all the lawyers on tv, when he ran, they had a right to stop him, frisk him and question. He had nothing on him but a legal pocket knife, NOT a switchblade which had been leaked. Further the blade was in the knife, never opened and pinned inside his pants. So he was no threat. Had nothing illegal on him, he should have been let go. Instead, they arrested him without saying why.

But there were several conflicting stories from the officers along the way. Kind of hard for 6 to get their stories straight.

Some of the forensic pathologists, well in fact over the last couple of days, I've seen 3 on tv, all think he was initially injured at arrest but the ride finished off the spinal cord. They also think, with that kind of injury, he may have been having seizures. Which is probably why the van driver stopped to check on him. And then didn't deliver aid.

And apparently the story that the other person in the van stated that Gray purposely injured himself was leaked by the PD AND that person denies he ever stated anything of the such.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7186288

Yes, I think they are jumping the gun in filing any murder charges, but this thing stinks from top to bottom.

>Yes, I think they are jumping the gun in filing any murder charges, but this thing stinks from top to bottom.>

Kind of like a DUI or running a stop sign even and killing somebody. You're going to be charged if they die. Involuntary or voluntary manslaughter. Some type of murder. In this case, the one charged with the most serious charge, didn't restrain him properly, left him on the floor of the van while in shackles and handcuffs. No way to protect himself from the wall of the van if the driver was driving erratically, throwing him around. But then not to render aid was terrible on his part. It is my understanding, that is as bad for a cop, as it is to assault an officer for a civilian.

Maybe OCD can fill us in. : )

Homicide is homicide.... Manslaughter v murder are just shades of gray. The DA had to go with murder or the citizenry would burn the rest of BWI down. (No big loss.) My guess is they'll plead it down or charges will be reduced at some point especially if no motive or witnesses. Maybe victims neck was already injured at some other time / place before the cops ever touched Gray? If they didn't call for EMT or render aid this is going to end badly for the cops involved

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT