ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! At least one government employee gets it

A CDC employee calls obama an amateur and a marxist. This for allowing the massive flow of immigrants into the US and stating they will be voting in 10 years commanders will.
It is about time people report the issues that are covered up by the rest of the government employees.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...xist-amateur-over-2014-border-crossing-surge/

It's an old story...

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Swedish immigration to the US, 1841: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Irish immigration to the US, 1851: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Chinese immigration to the US, 1871: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on German immigration to the US, 1881: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Italian immigration to the US, 1891: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Jewish immigration to the US, 1901: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Vietnamese immigration to the US, 1981: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Reactions: ''M''
America is a nation of immigrants

LEGAL immigrants make up the USA, that is your point. The whole point to the article is the illegal immigrants are draining our system with the benefits they are receiving. The crime rate has climbed drastically, and the gang rate has gone through the roof.The other point of the article was that a government employee called the POTUS an amateur and a marxist. I know you have the capacity to comprehend better than you let on, so dig down and try really hard to focus and retain what you learn on the dawgchat.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
LEGAL immigrants make up the USA, that is your point. The whole point to the article is the illegal immigrants are draining our system with the benefits they are receiving. The crime rate has climbed drastically, and the gang rate has gone through the roof.The other point of the article was that a government employee called the POTUS an amateur and a marxist. I know you have the capacity to comprehend better than you let on, so dig down and try really hard to focus and retain what you learn on the dawgchat.
Nice xenophobia and racism, dawg

I can never figure out why liberals think it is a good idea to have millions of illegal immigrants jumping the fence into this country. Is it so the democrats can have that many more voters? ..and why would this be a good idea? What is so hard about being a legal immigrant like everyone else. If you don't have borders you don't have a country.

Last edited:
Do you have a child at home? I might be able to reason with them and have them explain to you how the world works.
Dawg, there's a reason they're coming here and it ain't for the government cheese iMo.... It's because we need them to work here

The problem is...many illegals are getting Americanized to the ways they get beat the system. That is, they have figured out that they can stay here and get paid and not have to work.

Last edited:
It's an old story...

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Swedish immigration to the US, 1841: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Irish immigration to the US, 1851: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Chinese immigration to the US, 1871: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on German immigration to the US, 1881: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Italian immigration to the US, 1891: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Jewish immigration to the US, 1901: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

Conservative nutjob, commenting on Vietnamese immigration to the US, 1981: “Unreal, no country in the world would allow this.”

lol, what a dipshit. Hey professor, do you know the difference in LEGAL and ILLEGAL?

Reactions: d-dawg
I can never figure out why liberals think it is a good idea to have millions of illegal immigrants jumping the fence into this country. Is it so the democrats can have that many more voters? ..and why would this be a good idea? What is so hard about being a legal immigrant like everyone else. If you don't have borders you don't have a country.

Thats all its about. VOTES. Remember, liberals don't GAS about ppl. I mean look at the shape the very ppl claim to care about are in. Liberal policies are two fold, keep ppl dependent, and keep themselves in power. Thats it.

Reactions: im4thedawgs
Is a liberal so stupid that they want people that have been living in this country for just a short while to vote in elections? If so they must really hate this country or either they are the dumbest focks that ever walked the planet. I guess that it is why they don't want to require picture IDS to vote also. As an American I would prefer an educated voter deciding elections not one that will vote themselves the most free shat.

Is a liberal so stupid that they want people that have been living in this country for just a short while to vote in elections? If so they must really hate this country or either they are the dumbest focks that ever walked the planet. I guess that it is why they don't want to require picture IDS to vote also. As an American I would prefer an educated voter deciding elections not one that will vote themselves the most free shat.
Well as a general rule, yes liberals are stupid. They want these ppl for two reasons, voters and to change the composition of the Country. They would like nothing better than for us to become a third world shithole so they can be a corrupt as they want without opposition

lol, what a dipshit. Hey professor, do you know the difference in LEGAL and ILLEGAL?

Just give it up Rolo. I finally got tired of wasting keystrokes and put that stupid SOB on my ignore list. You can't carry on a discussion with someone so delusional. He's the epitome of the left. A nasty, mean spirited, ideologue who tries to cover up his own lack of experience and accomplishment in the real world with one idiotic statement after the other. Like Obama, he's never even operated a lemonade stand for profit, but is a self-professed expert on everything. They'd both starve left to their own wits as neither has EVER accomplished anything in the private sector. Professor "left-wing nut-job" has always has and always will have his lips wrapped around the taxpayers "tit" as he gets one government (taxpayer paid) check after another. Feel sorry for whatever kids have to listen to his biased pro-left wing version of history. Some folks learn as they go through life. Instead he just dug his head deeper up his own ass.

America is a nation of citizens, idiot.
Everytime I hear them say, "America is a nation of immigrants, all I can think about is pictures of the boats coming to Ellis Island. Do these nitwits not understand that those immigrants were screened for disease and checked out before they were allowed in? Why is it that they have a problem with a system like that now? Every soveriegn nation on earth decided who gets in and for how long. Hell, if Mexico catches you coming across their southern border, they toss your ass in some sorry shit hole of a jail. But the good ol US of A? Nope, we're supposed to just let everybody in, and TADA!, they're a citizen. Good grief.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT