ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, this forum has gone full blown liberal, I guess

That smile subg

I'm not angry Jerkins. I'm amused by the hand wringing by right wing-nuts like yourself over the recent political setbacks for dead enders like yourself.
Helen, Helen.........
setbacks ? after over 6 years of this administration , current polling shows that 62% think the country is going in the wrong direction and only 43% approve of obamacare . we all know how they passed that debacle . oh, prez is still underwater on his approval . real clear politics, an average of polls .

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Helen, Helen.........
setbacks ? after over 6 years of this administration , current polling shows that 62% think the country is going in the wrong direction and only 43% approve of obamacare . we all know how they passed that debacle . oh, prez is still underwater on his approval . real clear politics, an average of polls .

Lil Jerkins, keep the brave face, it's clear your dead enders are getting more dirt shoveled on them by the day.
Imagine how much you dandies will cry when a WOMAN sits in The Oval Office. I'd vote for her just to see your boys hold their breath and stamp their feet.

The World as you want it to be is finished, it's all over but the whining and crying.

Lil Jerkins, keep the brave face, it's clear your dead enders are getting more dirt shoveled on them by the day.
Imagine how much you dandies will cry when a WOMAN sits in The Oval Office. I'd vote for her just to see your boys hold their breath and stamp their feet.

The World as you want it to be is finished, it's all over but the whining and crying.

Helen, you probably would vote for Clinton so she can be the " first female president ", regardless of her abilities and honesty . what's best for the country is unimportant to libs . just look at where we are !

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Helen, you probably would vote for Clinton so she can be the " first female president ", regardless of her abilities and honesty . what's best for the country is unimportant to libs . just look at where we are !
Ain't that the truth. Its why liberals will all vote for her. They DGAS about anything of substance. Its all symbolism with those clowns

Fox news viewers are more informed. Paranoid are those that are fed the mainstream media garbage and being told what to think. Fox news for the most part reports the news and lets the viewer come to their own conclusions. Fox news viewers are also more likely to get more sources to verify the news than non Fox viewers.

WRONG. A study by Fairleigh Dickinson University indicated that of all consumers of news and information, Fox News viewers are the least informed. See the link from Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...s-uninformed-npr-listeners-not-poll-suggests/

This is the money quote: "People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all."

Reactions: Riotch
WRONG. A study by Fairleigh Dickinson University indicated that of all consumers of news and information, Fox News viewers are the least informed. See the link from Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...s-uninformed-npr-listeners-not-poll-suggests/

This is the money quote: "People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all."
I really doubt that, have you seen the content on the average news show? It is more pop culture than current News events that really effect our lives. I call BS on that study. Your source is also going to support the fact that their system is better than Fox news. Big surprise the liberal news media lies once again.

I really doubt that, have you seen the content on the average news show? It is more pop culture than current News events that really effect our lives. I call BS on that study. Your source is also going to support the fact that their system is better than Fox news. Big surprise the liberal news media lies once again.

Here we go with the "conservatives have problems with authority" theme again. Of course you, an amateur, know more about conducting a poll and interpreting results than a professional political scientist with decades worth of experience. This is why intelligent people can't take conservatives seriously.

Here we go with the "conservatives have problems with authority" theme again. Of course you, an amateur, know more about conducting a poll and interpreting results than a professional political scientist with decades worth of experience. This is why intelligent people can't take conservatives seriously.
You can sew the facts any way you want the story to read. You really think I trust any liberal without verifying the facts? No way, look at our obama care plan "If you like your plan , you can keep your plan" hows that working out? I have a problem with authority that take advantage of their constituents, Oh yeah guilty as charged! If you were intellectually honest you would know the liberal media lies to push it's progressive agenda.
I know you are smarter than that, so be honest with yourself. Oh and by the way thank you for your service. On this day celebrating our dwindling independence. It is a shame the libs are giving away the very things you fought for.

You can sew the facts any way you want the story to read. You really think I trust any liberal without verifying the facts? No way, look at our obama care plan "If you like your plan , you can keep your plan" hows that working out? I have a problem with authority that take advantage of their constituents, Oh yeah guilty as charged! If you were intellectually honest you would know the liberal media lies to push it's progressive agenda.
I know you are smarter than that, so be honest with yourself. Oh and by the way thank you for your service. On this day celebrating our dwindling independence. It is a shame the libs are giving away the very things you fought for.

Political scientists' reputations ride on the reliability and integrity of their poll questions, their methodology, the choice of their sample size, and their careful analysis of the data results. Political science is very much a statistics-based discipline.

Thank you for the kind words. Today on Independence Day, I in some ways envy the United States military personnel who fought in World War II. They knew what they were fighting for, what the strategic objectives were, they had the full political, economic, and material support of the United States government, and they had some of the very best senior leaders the United States armed forces ever produced, particularly General Marshall.

I empathize with the United States military personnel who fought in Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait, Somalia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. We did not know what we were really fighting for, the strategic objectives were deliberately vague and constantly changing, with the exception of the Vietnam War, we only got the absolute minimal support, and in all cases, we were led by some of the most deficient senior leaders the US military ever produced, including a way-past-his-prime General MacArthur.

Political scientists' reputations ride on the reliability and integrity of their poll questions, their methodology, the choice of their sample size, and their careful analysis of the data results. Political science is very much a statistics-based discipline.

Thank you for the kind words. Today on Independence Day, I in some ways envy the United States military personnel who fought in World War II. They knew what they were fighting for, what the strategic objectives were, they had the full political, economic, and material support of the United States government, and they had some of the very best senior leaders the United States armed forces ever produced, particularly General Marshall.

I empathize with the United States military personnel who fought in Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait, Somalia, Iraq, and Afghanistan. We did not know what we were really fighting for, the strategic objectives were deliberately vague and constantly changing, with the exception of the Vietnam War, we only got the absolute minimal support, and in all cases, we were led by some of the most deficient senior leaders the US military ever produced, including a way-past-his-prime General MacArthur.

whitepug, war is hell, thank you for your service . just curious, do many far left libs ever thank you for your service ? as for being informed or not being informed if you watch fox news, I can guarantee you I am more informed than the average person on the street , the folks I know that don't watch fox news ( which are very few ) don't seem to have a clue about what's happening with that bunch in dc . I don't know anything about your source , but I can come up with sources that say the complete opposite !

I really do feel the same with the treatment of our soldiers since WWII, The Korean and Vietnam vets were not given the full support of the US war machine. I think the politicians have intruded in the business of war, where the Generals and upper level of the military should have been calling the shots. I felt that the Vietnam war was one of the first wars to be covered on television daily, and as a result the american public was a lot more vocal in it's displeasure of what they were witnessing. The politicians saw the protest as a means to step in and put the ground rules on our brave soldiers that prevented them from executing the fight as they should have been able. The Persian Gulf war (The first two months) was an example of what we can do when we have the military working without interference from the politicians. Today the military is being hogtied by rules that our enemies laugh at. This is truly the greatest nation that has ever existed on this earth, and we are self destructing with our self punishment and horrible leadership.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT