ADVERTISEMENT

You would have thought by electing Obama to the highest office that

the country was coming together race wise. He spit the bit in my opinion.

Obama said in a 2012 interview (link follows this quote), "I never bought into the notion that by electing me, somehow we were entering into a post-racial period." He added, "What happens in the workplace, in schools, on sports fields, and through music and culture shapes racial attitudes as much as any legislation that's passed. I do believe that we're making slow and steady progress.” http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...e-interview-with-barack-obama-20120425?page=2

It is a cop-out to blame the president for failing to create a "post-racial" society. There are institutional problems in American society that we need to address as a nation. We need to examine an evidently imbalanced justice system, educational and economic gaps that separate Americans racially in terms of opportunity, and the persistence of racial discrimination. The responsibility for addressing those problems belongs to us collectively, not the president.

the country was coming together race wise. He spit the bit in my opinion.

Hell no, and he didn't spit the bit either. The DemocRAT party depends on three things, stupid ppl, RACE BAITING and keeping ppl dependent.

So no, he never had any intention into bringing the races together. He and the democRATS are all about seperating ppl into groups.

They are simply evil ppl

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Obama said in a 2012 interview (link follows this quote), "I never bought into the notion that by electing me, somehow we were entering into a post-racial period." He added, "What happens in the workplace, in schools, on sports fields, and through music and culture shapes racial attitudes as much as any legislation that's passed. I do believe that we're making slow and steady progress.” http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...e-interview-with-barack-obama-20120425?page=2

It is a cop-out to blame the president for failing to create a "post-racial" society. There are institutional problems in American society that we need to address as a nation. We need to examine an evidently imbalanced justice system, educational and economic gaps that separate Americans racially in terms of opportunity, and the persistence of racial discrimination. The responsibility for addressing those problems belongs to us collectively, not the president.

Blah, blah,blah......Same BS we've been hearing for 50 years. Blacks problems are two fold. One the DEMOCRAT PARTY, who needs them on the plantation, and themselves for their culture. Look at how both the forementioned treat blacks who escape the Plantation and preach RESPONSIBILITY. The democRATS try and destroy them, you can't give blacks hope or a different direction, if you do you're a Uncle Tom

as to being in jail. Well criminals go to jail. And Blacks commit the majority of crime in this Country. The term Racist is a joke, in now means anyone winning an argument with a liberals

Hell no, and he didn't spit the bit either. The DemocRAT party depends on three things, stupid ppl, RACE BAITING and keeping ppl dependent.

So no, he never had any intention into bringing the races together. He and the democRATS are all about seperating ppl into groups.

They are simply evil ppl

Can you back any of that rant with some evidence?

U are the one who is copping out. BO closed down a very successful charter school program in DC. His daughters friends as a result had to return to the terrible public school system while his daughters transfer to a private school. Dems want to throw money at education which makes them feel good and supports the teachers union but hasnt improved schools. He ignores black on black killng while he highlights white on black killing or white cop on black. Ferguson was based on a lie and look how far the left took that with the "Hands up don't shoot" even at pro football games. As for racial discrimination, u will never stomp out racist thoughts but u can stomp out job and education discrimination. My son had a gpa of 4.0 but. His SAT was not outstanding so he didnt get into Ga T. If he were female or black he would not have gotten in. .

Reactions: im4thedawgs
U are the one who is copping out. BO closed down a very successful charter school program in DC. His daughters friends as a result had to return to the terrible public school system while his daughters transfer to a private school. Dems want to throw money at education which makes them feel good and supports the teachers union but hasnt improved schools. He ignores black on black killng while he highlights white on black killing or white cop on black. Ferguson was based on a lie and look how far the left took that with the "Hands up don't shoot" even at pro football games. As for racial discrimination, u will never stomp out racist thoughts but u can stomp out job and education discrimination. My son had a gpa of 4.0 but. His SAT was not outstanding so he didnt get into Ga T. If he were female or black he would not have gotten in. .

lord have mercy on you gulls....
the dipshat has been copy and pasting for weeks...
ya'll need to either stop being fake or step it the "" Up....jmvhoaa.

Can you back any of that rant with some evidence?

You ever listen to him speaks? You truly are one of the most stupid individuals I've ever run across. This POS is nothing more than Al Sharpton with better press. He has inserted his dumbass into every race issue since "the police acted stupidly" before he even knew the details. He fanned the flames in Ferguson. He said racisim is in our DNA, he's gone all over the world talking about how America is racists, his Tranny wife does it at every turn. Damn man you're a Goofy dipshit

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Blah, blah,blah......Same BS we've been hearing for 50 years. Blacks problems are two fold. One the DEMOCRAT PARTY, who needs them on the plantation, and themselves for their culture. Look at how both the forementioned treat blacks who escape the Plantation and preach RESPONSIBILITY. The democRATS try and destroy them, you can't give blacks hope or a different direction, if you do you're a Uncle Tom

as to being in jail. Well criminals go to jail. And Blacks commit the majority of crime in this Country. The term Racist is a joke, in now means anyone winning an argument with a liberals

The Dems have to "flame" the fires of portraying blacks as victims to keep them in line. You're right that an educated and successful black is the greatest threat to the Democratic party. That's why Hillary repeated the lie "Republicans are trying to keep you from voting" in a recent rant in Houston Texas. Funny that most southern and Republican run states have election month, while the state Hillary represented, New York, has election day. That sorta flies in the face of Hillary's lie, but the "sheep" will hear it constantly until Nov 2016.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
speaking of al Sharpton, he has been to the white house over 80 times , he is the prezs' " go to man " on race relations ,that says it all right there .by the way, Sharpton is the same guy who owes the IRS millions in back taxes , while visiting with prez . you can't make this stuff up .

This asshole White Pug has never let the truth be a part of any of his rants. He's so delusional that his skull would explode if he had to face the reality that liberal policies have failed and the last 6 years have been a huge step "backwards".

speaking of al Sharpton, he has been to the white house over 80 times , he is the prezs' " go to man " on race relations ,that says it all right there .by the way, Sharpton is the same guy who owes the IRS millions in back taxes , while visiting with prez . you can't make this stuff up .

"Birds of a feather flock together" Al and Barry are interchangeable parts. They just "race bait" on different levels. Al from the streets, Barry from the Oval Office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT