ADVERTISEMENT

‘California Panel Calls for Billions in Reparations….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
for black residents’

“A California panel approved recommendations on Saturday that could mean hundreds of billions of dollars in payments to Black residents to address past injustices. The proposals to state legislators are the nation’s most sweeping effort to devise a program of reparations.”:

What a surprise. I think I’m part Black Irish.
Doubt anything ever happens with this, it’s just a sh!t show. Would be interesting to see though if it actually does.

I mean, how do they break that down…….100% AA, 75%, 50% etc to qualify???……or can anyone just identity as AA that may look AA and not have to prove it?

Think it’s bad now, can’t imagine the outrage if taxpayer’s are made to foot the bill.

And who would it be that’s made to pay, all white people….and how do you qualify that??

Just a BIG shat show.

No justice, no peace!

Last edited:
LOL....I guess California wants this funded by the rest of the country being their budget has been busted since the Dems retook control of the state.

Time for Diaper Dandy Joe to crank up the presses to print more money.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I propose that we name all of the following “Reparations” and call it a day:

Welfare
Medicaid
Obamacare
Food Stamps
School lunch programs
Free education
Obama phones
Room and board in prison

All God’s chilrens (no matter what color) get them some Reparations.

Oh, and while we’re at it, seize the BLM funds to help pay for all of it.

Cool…..got 25% Injun in me (the wahoo kind) and the remainder Irish/English.

I should have a claim too.
If Elizabeth Warren can qualify for special perks...I think I can too. Growing up I always had to play the Injun during cowboys and Injuns....watched 1000s of hours of westerns too. Gotta be some NA in my woodpile somewhere...

LOL....I guess California wants this funded by the rest of the country being their budget has been busted since the Dems retook control of the state.

Time for Diaper Dandy Joe to crank up the presses to print more money.
News says it will cost up to 1.2 Trillion....Cali is bankrupt....where is the $$ coming from?? ...(hint: US Govt bailout)

News says it will cost up to 1.2 Trillion....Cali is bankrupt....where is the $$ coming from?? ...(hint: US Govt bailout)
Leave it to libs to drop a trillion on a state where they already have the vote secured.

And they should get ready for a YOUGE influx of new residents looking to become thousandaires.....they'll be supporting the deadbeats for the rest of their lives.

Dumb fvckers they are......entitlement + ignorance = liberals.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Leave it to libs to drop a trillion on a state where they already have the vote secured.

And they should get ready for a YOUGE influx of new residents looking to become thousandaires.....they'll be supporting the deadbeats for the rest of their lives.

Dumb fvckers they are......entitlement + ignorance = liberals.

I'm perfectly fine with a trade-off. California Republicans can move to swing states, while the unemployed liberals in those swing states can all move to California.

Everyone wins!

I'm perfectly fine with a trade-off. California Republicans can move to swing states, while the unemployed liberals in those swing states can all move to California.

Everyone wins!
Amen! California is a textbook example of how liberal policies have ruined a great state. They can have it. They keep on doubling down on the stupid policies that got them there. It would not be much of a mystery to see how successful a conservative run state (Florida, Texas ) vs. a state like California or Illinois compares after the first year and afterwards.

Last edited:

Everyone wins!
Let the liberals have the sh!thole states like NY, NJ, Mass, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, etc. IMHO.

California would be such a great state if you got rid of the trash that inhabits and governs it.

for black residents’

“A California panel approved recommendations on Saturday that could mean hundreds of billions of dollars in payments to Black residents to address past injustices. The proposals to state legislators are the nation’s most sweeping effort to devise a program of reparations.”:

What an absolute joke

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT