ADVERTISEMENT

“Basically, we’re out of money…..

Biden said during his Thursday speech, noting the U.S. will no longer be able “to keep weapons and ammunition flowing without interruption” to Ukraine’s military without additional funding.

Guess he has spent you all broke. Oh well, at least he ain’t mean:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereks...ukraine-including-20-billion-in-military-aid/

The left does not give 2 craps about how high our debt is. They just say, “raise the debt ceiling. Problem solved.”

Reactions: 3 Pete
Yeah, that's why the Trump tax cut added 1.9 trillion to the debt!
And put a lot of money in yours and my pocket! What has Biden’s spending done? Take your blinders off, nimrod!

And put a lot of money in yours and my pocket! What has Biden’s spending done? Take your blinders off, nimrod!
I'm not in the top !% so there ain't a lot more money in my pocket. By the way. Don's cuts are expiring now.
Go get your 2018 and 2019 tax returns. If your income was about the same you will see the dollars Trump gave you.

I'm not in the top !% so there ain't a lot more money in my pocket. By the way. Don's cuts are expiring now.
Go get your 2018 and 2019 tax returns. If your income was about the same you will see the dollars Trump gave you.
I made $170,000 last year. Had to pay $37,500. Edit. Sorry, fat fingers lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SLC_Dawg
Yeah, that's why the Trump tax cut added 1.9 trillion to the

Yeah, that's why the Trump tax cut added 1.9 trillion to the debt!
We don't have a tax problem, we have a spending problem. Taxes need to be cut more.
Dollars Trump gave? It's not any politicians money to give. It's our damn money, not the governments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT