ADVERTISEMENT

“I think......

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
overcoming the hump is look at you losing those last two years. When I lost, I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t eat. I don’t feel good about myself. I don’t sleep that much anyway. I don’t eat anyway, I only eat one meal a day, so now not eating at all and not sleeping at all … that’s how they’ve got to feel. They’ve got to feel that they want Alabama.

'"My nephew (Milan Richard) played at Clemson and I remember when Clemson played this year and somebody said Alabama was going to beat them, I said let me tell you what … Clemson players hadn’t eaten, they hadn’t been sleeping; all they’d been doing is thinking about Alabama. That’s what Georgia has got to do. I know coaches don’t want them to think that, but they’ve got to run through everybody. That’s not bragging, you’ve just got to go out and play football. They’ve got all the great coaches, they’ve got all the great players. I’d tell them you’re on the top of the hill, you’ve just got to go out and do it.”

Herschel Walker

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
overcoming the hump is look at you losing those last two years. When I lost, I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t eat. I don’t feel good about myself. I don’t sleep that much anyway. I don’t eat anyway, I only eat one meal a day, so now not eating at all and not sleeping at all … that’s how they’ve got to feel. They’ve got to feel that they want Alabama.

'"My nephew (Milan Richard) played at Clemson and I remember when Clemson played this year and somebody said Alabama was going to beat them, I said let me tell you what … Clemson players hadn’t eaten, they hadn’t been sleeping; all they’d been doing is thinking about Alabama. That’s what Georgia has got to do. I know coaches don’t want them to think that, but they’ve got to run through everybody. That’s not bragging, you’ve just got to go out and play football. They’ve got all the great coaches, they’ve got all the great players. I’d tell them you’re on the top of the hill, you’ve just got to go out and do it.”

Herschel Walker
If I played of 'Dogs, I'd have been running the stadium steps every single day since that humiliation in SECC game. Wood take vow of celibacy, only wear red underwear, forgo shaving, only eat bread, bananas, cold baked chicken, and water as punishment 'til 12-7-19. And maybe have a picture of Saban hanging over my sink.
P1-BO282_ROCKYJ_G_20131208201225.jpg

PGVMUHDY3OHREBDXVHVW5GCAVM.jpg

If I played of 'Dogs, I'd have been running the stadium steps every single day since that humiliation in SECC game. Wood take vow of celibacy, only wear red underwear, forgo shaving, only eat bread, bananas, cold baked chicken, and water as punishment 'til 12-7-19. And maybe have a picture of Saban hanging over my sink.
P1-BO282_ROCKYJ_G_20131208201225.jpg

PGVMUHDY3OHREBDXVHVW5GCAVM.jpg

Herschel is still a gamer, a dog that likes the trenches. Thinks he probably should be coaching our DL. Hopes Scott proves me wrong..,but so far, I ain’t seen nothing yet.

ADVERTISEMENT