ADVERTISEMENT

“KAMALA”……

Interesting that the VP debate is prior to the Dem convention. Why debate when it’s a serious possibility that she will replace Biden?
If they debate, Vance will make her look incompetent. My guess is that she will try to use the race card against him like she did against Joe.

Interesting that the VP debate is prior to the Dem convention. Why debate when it’s a serious possibility that she will replace Biden?
If they debate, Vance will make her look incompetent. My guess is that she will try to use the race card against him like she did against Joe.
Yep, the bus thingy……”that little girl was me”. Heck, had to look it up, up until then I thought she was Italian.

Last edited:
Looks like they’re going to lock Biden in virtually prior to their convention

If they lock Biden in early via the virtual nomination it seems the only ways to get him off the ballot will be by invoking the 25th or his voluntary removal. This procedure will limit their options.

LOL, good question and I have no idea.
I suppose they could force him out of office invoking the 25th but he would still be eligible to run for president.
Just guessing here, but at this point in the game my guess is it would be too hard to prove a disability if they decide to choose that way. It would also be a nasty public fight and another black eye on the Democratic Party. I would think they are better off letting him run.

IMO, the only way he leaves is someone offers his a sack full of money to resign.

Thinks he is in it until the end. He hates DJT that much IYAM….. BWTFDIK.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
Just guessing here, but at this point in the game my guess is it would be too hard to prove a disability if they decide to choose that way. It would also be a nasty public fight and another black eye on the Democratic Party. I would think they are better off letting him run.

IMO, the only way he leaves is someone offers his a sack full of money to resign.

Thinks he is in it until the end. He hates DJT that much IYAM….. BWTFDIK.
I have no idea how the 25th works but at least half of the cabinet has to vote to vacate. But, i believe that the president can refuse to step down and then it goes to congress or the house?? I don’t know the required vote from them. But, you’re right, it would be a mess and take some time to be carried out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT