ADVERTISEMENT

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Oh OK, for a minute I thought you were talking about how the MAGA Party wants us to reject the evidence of our eyes and ears, from Jan 6 & the Raffensperger phone call.
If a common sense person in the middle was choosing to not Ignore anything, from either side, it would be A total landslide victory for the republicans.

It was a deepfake. Biden is an absolute animal. Energy galore.

main-qimg-72003817cd4b4d6365011ac20284cb3b-lq

Oh OK, for a minute I thought you were talking about how the MAGA Party wants us to reject the evidence of our eyes and ears, from Jan 6 & the Raffensperger phone call.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Does bringing up Jan 6 erase the gaslighting of KJP? I'll never understand whataboutism as long as i live.

Jan 6 doesn't change Biden’s current state or the efforts to conceal it.

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Does bringing up Jan 6 erase the gaslighting of KJP? I'll never understand whataboutism as long as i live.

Jan 6 doesn't change Biden’s current state or the efforts to conceal it.
Both sides are currently engaged in propaganda on the topic of age.

Biden is really old and looks it. There’s no chance he makes it through another term and this is a huge point of vulnerability for his campaign.

Here’s the problem for the GOP. Trump doesn’t physically look as old (although he doesn’t look good) but is consistently showing signs of inability to stay on topic and confusing names and places. This weekend, the guy managed to get the name of his personal doctor (who was at the event) for all four years in the WH wrong, repeatedly, while bragging about passing the cognitive test that doctor administered.

There are plenty of other examples of Trump’s current issues. They happen at every public event.

So what should be a massive advantage for anyone running against Biden isn’t because Trump is also old, also physically challenged and also showing signs of decline.

Thus the full-press propaganda on both sides.

The comment above about J6 is highly relevant because it directly describes what Trump repeatedly asks his followers to do.

Trump didn’t win the 2020 election, there wasn’t massive fraud and half of the GOP still thinks he did win and there was fraud because Trump said so.

Trump says daily that the J6 felons are heroes and that he will pardon them. We all saw the event, we saw those same heroes attacking the police, but Trump wants you to “reject the evidence of your eyes and ears” because they were there fighting for his efforts to stop certification.

Any Trumper using that Orwell quote unironically is actually manifesting exactly what Orwell was warning us against.

Edit: This is the kind of propaganda I’m referring to. Hannity and Lara Trump are setting the stage for a poor debate performance by Trump because the cards are stacked against him and Biden will be on drugs (Trump has been rumored to take Adderall going back to the days of the Apprentice).

Last edited:
Both sides are currently engaged in propaganda on the topic of age.

Biden is really old and looks it. There’s no chance he makes it through another term and this is a huge point of vulnerability for his campaign.

Here’s the problem for the GOP. Trump doesn’t physically look as old (although he doesn’t look good) but is consistently showing signs of inability to stay on topic and confusing names and places. This weekend, the guy managed to get the name of his personal doctor (who was at the event) for all four years in the WH wrong, repeatedly, while bragging about passing the cognitive test that doctor administered.

There are plenty of other examples of Trump’s current issues. They happen at every public event.

So what should be a massive advantage for anyone running against Biden isn’t because Trump is also old, also physically challenged and also showing signs of decline.

Thus the full-press propaganda on both sides.

The comment above about J6 is highly relevant because it directly describes what Trump repeatedly asks his followers to do.

Trump didn’t win the 2020 election, there wasn’t massive fraud and half of the GOP still thinks he did win and there was fraud because Trump said so.

Trump says daily that the J6 felons are heroes and that he will pardon them. We all saw the event, we saw those same heroes attacking the police, but Trump wants you to “reject the evidence of your eyes and ears” because they were there fighting for his efforts to stop certification.

Any Trumper using that Orwell quote unironically is actually manifesting exactly what Orwell was warning us against.

Edit: This is the kind of propaganda I’m referring to. Hannity and Lara Trump are setting the stage for a poor debate performance by Trump because the cards are stacked against him and Biden will be on drugs (Trump has been rumored to take Adderall going back to the days of the Apprentice).

Age is a massive advantage for Trump. To your point it would be an even bigger one if he was 50 years old. But make no mistake the country has eyes and ears and the media telling folks they are idiots makes it even worse. If Trump is a 7 out of 10 on the age issue, Biden is literally a zero. It is really bad. Even relative to 2020.

Age is a massive advantage for Trump. To your point it would be an even bigger one if he was 50 years old. But make no mistake the country has eyes and ears and the media telling folks they are idiots makes it even worse. If Trump is a 7 out of 10 on the age issue, Biden is literally a zero. It is really bad. Even relative to 2020.
Trump is a 7 out of 10? Damn. If you had said Biden was a 0 and Trump a 3, I likely would have disagreed, but I would have thought you had a defensible position.

Do you not agree that getting the name wrong of your longtime doctor, who was in the room, while bragging about the cognitive test he administered is a problem? If Biden had done that the right-wing machine wouldn't shut up about it.

Trump fell asleep nearly every day at his felony trial, something many observers said they had never seen before. That's not a worrisome sign of aging?

I could go on and on, but you've seen many of these examples from me before, so I'll save us both the time.

If you think age is a huge advantage for Trump, I think you are carefully choosing what to focus on or ignore and are going to be disappointed in the coming months.

Trump is a 7 out of 10? Damn. If you had said Biden was a 0 and Trump a 3, I likely would have disagreed, but I would have thought you had a defensible position.

Do you not agree that getting the name wrong of your longtime doctor, who was in the room, while bragging about the cognitive test he administered is a problem? If Biden had done that the right-wing machine wouldn't shut up about it.

Trump fell asleep nearly every day at his felony trial, something many observers said they had never seen before. That's not a worrisome sign of aging?

I could go on and on, but you've seen many of these examples from me before, so I'll save us both the time.

If you think age is a huge advantage for Trump, I think you are carefully choosing what to focus on or ignore and are going to be disappointed in the coming months.
Then why is trump polling 30 pts ahead on that exact issue? Not just a little bit ahead. America has eyes and ears. It is really bad.

Then why is trump polling 30 pts ahead on that exact issue? Not just a little bit ahead. America has eyes and ears. It is really bad.

You'll never get a straight answer on something like that. As you can see, they're nitpicking Trump and sourcing blue-check losers like Aaron Rupar. They're in too deep on their own propaganda.

For reference, these are the same posters that raved about Biden's SOTU. You know, the speech where he kept calling Laken Riley "Lincoln Riley". Funny how stuff like that gets ignored by the TDSers...

He said he Drs name was Ronny Johnson instead of Ronny Jackson. Im 56 and sometimes fall alseep waiting long times in Drs offices or when I come home from work and Im watching TV. . There is a huge difference in mixing up a name and where Biden is cognitively.

Trump can stand up in front of a crowd and ad lib for 2 hours. Can Biden do that? The answer is no and you know it.

The same would happen to any high schooler, or hard working young adult. Being sleepy in a boring court room isn’t close to what you think it is, so you need to go “on and on” to find something legitimate, but we know you can’t.

You are too blinded by commie BS to differentiate between wildly different mental conditions.

To anyone with functioning eyes, it’s obvious Biden has the dementia walk, and Trump doesn’t.

Last edited:
The same would happen to any high schooler, or hard working young adult. Being sleepy in a boring court room isn’t close to what you think it is, so you need to go “on and on” to find something legitimate, but we know you can’t.

You are too blinded by commie BS to differentiate between wildly different mental conditions.

To anyone with functioning eyes, it’s obvious Biden has the dementia walk, and Trump doesn’t.
Trump was bored with the bs court officials because he knew that the trial was a scam and it was just as fake as the J6 hearings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT