ADVERTISEMENT

🚨 D’ville’s Fake 3-2-1 🚨

donalsonville_dawg

Bird Law Expert
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Tonight’s fake 321 is brought to you by inexplicable popular demand, the muscle relaxer I took earlier, and this margarita I just poured whilst making dinner. Let’s get after it

3 Fax

1. Gettin’ Lucky in Kentucky. Let’s face it: our last two trips to Lexington haven’t been pretty. We won 16-6 up there in 2022 and 14-3 in 2020. Those games were uglier than my average score at the UGA golf course (suck it, holes 12 and 13). The difference in those games and tomorrow is those games were played in the cold and the wind, and we obviously didn’t trust Stet to throw it in those conditions. By contrast, we smoked the cats in 2023, 2021, and 2018 in better weather (2019 was 21-0 in a literal tropical storm too). Kentucky needs to weather to be its ally, and it won’t have it tomorrow.

2. You didn’t have to Stoops so low. Stoops is a guy where perception doesn’t meet reality. Let’s be honest, the SEC East was the weaker division for its final 10-12 years. Stoops was a big beneficiary of games with Vandy and Scar and Mizzou and an annual crossover with the maroon bulldogs. Despite that, he has had a winning record in the SEC *twice*. Kentucky is the biggest loser in the divisionless SEC, and it’ll be even worse for the Cats if we go to 9 games and they keep their intrastate rivalry.

3. Slow down, men. That is all.

truth-stop-breaking-the-law-asshole.gif

2 questions

1. Are we looking ahead? Let’s be honest. Bama has had our number for almost two decades save for one magical night in Indy. We’re doing there in two weeks. We shouldn’t be looking ahead, but is there a chance that the Kang just wants a nice easy two putt par tomorrow night and the Dawgs stay off the gas? It feels like Kirby uses this game as man ball practice sometimes. Do we do that tomorrow?

2. Would you want to transfer from UGA and then face Kirby as a QB? So Brock V looked less like Thor last week and more like Loki. Or Tony Stark without the suit. Now his old team comes to town, and Kirby Smart has seen him in practice for three years and knows exactly what bothers him. I’m sure Brock is happy to see his old pals, but he won’t be happy the first time they greet him on a double A gap blitz.

vBWdon3.gif

1 prediction

Dawgs start fast and then coast to a big win. 38-3 Dawgs.
stetson-bennett.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.