ADVERTISEMENT

🚨 D’ville’s Fake 3-2-1 report 🚨

donalsonville_dawg

Bird Law Expert
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Back by (inexplicable) popular demand: It’s the Fake 3-2-1 sponsored by Don Julio Tequila and the Oasis reunion which has had me listening to Definitely Maybe and What’s the Story nonstop this past week. Let’s get after it

3 Fax

1. It’s that time again. Folks, we waited for 9 months after we decimated the Semiholes of Half Ass U to tee it up again, and now it’s time. Get your Peter Millar polo ready and pull out that Smathers and Branson back to back natty belt because it’s time to put it on. Find your favorite bourbon, get a case of Tropicalia, and practice barking through your diaphragm because the Dawgs are back on the field tomorrow. Last year was a great year, but it feels like the Dawgs and Beck have some unfinished business. Let’s start and finish this year off with a W in downtown Atlanta. We only get so many of these Saturdays; make sure you enjoy it.

IMG-7936.jpg

(me and the fellas headed to Onward Reserve to get new gear for the season)

2. 1986. I was reading somewhere that Clemson considers this a rivalry and then I looked it up. The Dawgs have won 7 out of 8 against the purple palmetto tigers and they haven’t beaten us in the state of Georgia since 1986. How long ago was 1986 you may ask? Today is as far away from 1986 as 1986 is from the year (1948) when the first color newsreel was made. Clemson beating UGA in the Peach State is ancient history at this point, fellow venters. That’s not changing tomorrow.

3. Auburn with a lake. Can you think of a bigger insult than that? Auburn with a lake sounds like “Hell with a beach” or “Gainesville with a mountain.” If your college town is getting compared to Auburn, you’ve already lost.
clemson-fans-clemson.gif

2 questions

1. Who’s running the ball tomorrow? Between injuries and our Fast and Furious offseason, it’s not clear who is and isn’t available in the backfield tomorrow. Kirby has kept the information about suspensions tighter than a Brumby co-ed the first week of August before classes starts. Regardless, we still have Cash Money, B Rob, and Smokin’ Nate Frazier. The Dawgs will be just fine on the ground if Etienne is in the Dawghouse for a day.

tight-cool.gif

2. Is Kirby ready to be the lead Dawg? Saban is gone. Harbaugh is gone. Dabo hasn’t won it all since 2018. There’s no question about it: if you’re naming the best coach in college ball today, that list starts with Kirby Pawl By Gawd Smart. It’s time for Kirby and UGA to drop their nuts on college football for the next decade plus.

kirby-big-balls-small-file.gif

1 prediction

Dabo is going to catch this L. Dawgs 37-10.
3n5gk56qqu861.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.