ADVERTISEMENT

🚨 Dville’s Fake 321 🚨

donalsonville_dawg

Bird Law Expert
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This week’s fake 321 is brought to you by all the folks all across this state who have been affected by the storm. I hope those of you in a rough way get your power restored ASAP and get some measure of normalcy for your weekend. Let’s get after it.

3 fax

1. I’m tired of hearing about these m%]^{^{*ers. Let’s be honest: Bama has cost us a ton the last 15 years. Losing to them has cost us at least 2 and maybe 3 national titles not to mention 4 SEC titles. They’re the snake to our mongoose. Or the mongoose to our snake. I don’t know animals, but either ways it’s bad. I’m sick of this shit and I hope they go home with the saddest ever rendition of Dixieland Delight on Saturday night.

2. Alabama really is a second class state. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the best song about Alabama is by a group from Jacksonville. The best song *by* Alabama is about fornicating in Tennessee. Alabama is merely a conduit through which I-85 runs to get Georgians to NoLa. It’s a place where our high school kids land when they can’t get into their first choice in Athens. This would be a better country if we could just warp over that place like the Mario Brothers and get to the Mississippi gulf coast.

2f9r2b.jpg

3. Alabama just claimed another national title in the time it took you to read to this point.

2 questions

1. Chlorophyll? More like DeBoerophyll. Was it Bama all along that spooked Kirby or was it just Saban? DeBoer is a good coach, there’s no doubt about that. But it just seemed like Saban always knew what Kirby was up to and was one step ahead of him whether it was Tua in 2017, confusing Stet in the 2021 SECCG, or adjusting after our first drive last year. Seems like we never could adjust to the adjustment. Now comes a new head guy with mostly the same team. Can Kirby adjust to the adjustments this time?

2. Who wants to be the guy? This was my question preseason about our offense, and it very much remains. Right now the only guys I trust to step up when we really need it are Etienne and Lovett. We need someone to step up tomorrow night and get the yard on 3rd and 1 or make the catch on 3rd and 7. We’ve got to convert and keep the ball because we can’t let Bama control the clock and shorten the game.

1 prediction.

I’ve picked us to beat Bama every time starting in 2020 except once - Indy. Before 2020, I hoped we would win. In the games since, I just *knew* we were going to whip them. I picked us to beat them in Atlanta in 2021 and 2023 by multiple scores. So let’s try it this way- get your tomatoes ready to throw this way.

Bama rolls 41-24. You’re welcome.
images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.