ADVERTISEMENT

1-10, where are you for tomorrow?

I’m a 5. I will watch but I’m somewhat indifferent to the whole thing. Doesn’t feel like a real season. Atmosphere will look like a high school game and the social justice aspect is nauseating so this is the least I have cared in 25 years by a wide margin.
Agree totally. I couldn’t tell you who is playing who tomorrow to save my life..

I’m a 5. I will watch but I’m somewhat indifferent to the whole thing. Doesn’t feel like a real season. Atmosphere will look like a high school game and the social justice aspect is nauseating so this is the least I have cared in 25 years by a wide margin.
Hoping it willl be good. If the Dawgs look sharp on O I’ll be happy. I expect the D to look good. 7 of 10. Atmosphere i’m not so sure about

Up until now it was about 5. My wife and I are preparing to move from a house where we have lived for 25 years, and from a community where I have lived my entire life.

Between COVID and all the political upheaval, I admit that a damper had been placed on fun and "normal" things.

Then I woke up this morning.

I am at 11.

Go Dawgs!

Up until now it was about 5. My wife and I are preparing to move from a house where we have lived for 25 years, and from a community where I have lived my entire life.

Between COVID and all the political upheaval, I admit that a damper had been placed on fun and "normal" things.

Then I woke up this morning.

I am at 11.

Go Dawgs!

I’m with JCarbo. Let the big Dawg eat!

iu

Reactions: deadduckdawg
I have refused to look at even one minute of NFL (and I never will again).
The college games that have been on so far have been awful so I haven't been able to stand more than a few seconds of any of them.
I am pumped about UGA football starting and I hope it is not dampened with a bunch of garbage from the people calling the game. If it is, I will watch UGASports with coach Donnan.
In fact, I should just do that from the start to make sure I get football coverage without the pathetic attempt to tell me how to think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT