ADVERTISEMENT

13 Things To Get Fired Up About

NavyDawg22

War Daddy
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2012
- Offensive Line (Pyke and Kublanow and Houston on the rightside). I don't want to be the nose tackle that gets double teamed by Pyke and Kublanow.
- Wild Dawg with Sony and Chubb behind him. If I'm a DC this is just a nightmare. Would be nice to see Sony pass one to Blazevich on the fake to Chubb.
- Godwin and Mitchell - I think this is going to be really great and is going to take people off guard. These 5 yard passes can become 20 pretty quickly.
- Blazevich and the other TEs. I hope we catch some D's off guard by sneaking some big gainers up the middle on the TE pass.
- Chigbu and Stanley Deep - May not see this a bunch til later in the season but am excited about Chigbu's height and body size and Stanley's speed and deep threat presence.
- Pyke, I know I mentioned him before but he is dominating. We need to count his pancakes this year.
- Ok, Nick Chubb. I couldn't wait any longer on this. He will be fun as always what can you say?
- Our slot play with Sony and KM4. This could be great and am excited about seeing a healthy Keith.
- Joystick. Special teams can make or break us. With Joystick we can flip the field a couple times a game. Excited to see some great returns.
- TNT on defense with some other fresh new comers. He may be the difference for us and will change the entire dynamic for our defense.
- Jenkins and Carter are going to bring the pain. The Wolfpack will have a field day now that our DLine is improved. It won't even be fair for our opponents.
- Kimbrough and Roq on the inside. These guys on the inside while having the others on the outside. Ouch. House of Pain!
- Our Secondary. What a difference a great secondary coach can make huh? We now have more talent AND the coaching to shut down the opposing teams passing game. Ready for some pic sixes and a stifling defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.