ADVERTISEMENT

16 Democrat Congress People Arrested

cherrydawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2021
Put them in solitary, no bail, delay the trials, imprison them for the max allowable with domestic terrorist added. These are supposed to be the ones guarding our democracy from the awful pubs. Yet here they are breaking the law to demonstrate against one of the branches of our democratic government. Join me chat libs in denouncing this sedition.

The combined IQ score of all those squirrels wouldn’t crack a 100.

With all the problems in the country, our lawmakers still have time to break laws for photo ops. The sad thing is she will get re-elected for as long as she wants the job.
I don’t know…i wouldn’t be so quick to call out their IQ score. Have you seen the IQ score of the GA Republican candidate? I’m sure it’s through the roof.

Guess I missed the part of the video where they stormed the Supreme Court building, and assaulted various police officers.

Reactions: CocoDawg
I'm pretty sure the OP was joking.
I've learned over the past few years here it is hard to determine when Trumpers are joking. They say stuff that is flat out a lie or crazy as hell, then when you think they are joking, you realize they are serious.

So for now, I just assume they are serious unless they say otherwise.

Reactions: celticdawg
The OP was questioning why these folks were released after their arrest unlike the good folks on Jan 6.

I was pointing out the difference in the behavior of the two groups.
Some of those being prosecuted did not enter the capital. Try Again. Pure double standard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT