ADVERTISEMENT

2 Teams Available for Next Tuesday's Golf Tournament

TheBeard92

"Knower of Things" & National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2017
Monroe, Ga
Good Morning Dawgnation!

I would like to invite you to join us for a day of golf and fundraising to support a good cause. My dad, who is battling Stage 4 pancreatic cancer, is in need of financial assistance to cover the cost of his medical bills and treatments.

I have organized a golf tournament at Lake Lanier Islands Legacy course Next Tuesday, March 14th, and we have space for two teams to join us. We would love to have Dawgnation be a part of this event and help me raise funds to support my dad.

In addition to the golf tournament, we will also have a couple of silent auction items available for bidding, including a Jordan Davis signed football and a Deion Sanders signed baseball card, among others. There will also be plenty of giveaways throughout the day, so you won't want to miss out!

Please sign up quickly HERE as space is limited. Let's come together as a community to support a fellow Dawgnation member in their time of need. We hope to see you on the course!

If you have any questions feel Free to DM Me here or Shoot me an Email- JDShelnutt@gmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT