ADVERTISEMENT

232 days 'til college football starts again; now, the doldrums of non-football season starts

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
if the NBA folded up tomorrow.....95% of America would little note, nor long remember it was ever played. America needs another Larry Bird to salvage what is left of college basketball.

if the NBA folded up tomorrow.....95% of America would little note, nor long remember it was ever played. America needs another Larry Bird to salvage what is left of college basketball.

Larry claims to be smarter than Jayson Williams, who killed his limo driver while playing with his gun in the back seat. People who know both of them say they ain't no way, Larry is a special sort of stupid.

Larry claims to be smarter than Jayson Williams, who killed his limo driver while playing with his gun in the back seat. People who know both of them say they ain't no way, Larry is a special sort of stupid.
When I was in Honduras, circa '87, I worked with the Army's Light Infantry out of Ft Ord, and Rangers from Fort Drum, and, as usual, there was some Army guy who claimed he was Larry's cousin. He and Larry worked as garbage collectors in Indiana, per legend.
15675909.jpg

When I was in Honduras, circa '87, I worked with the Army's Light Infantry out of Ft Ord, and Rangers from Fort Drum, and, as usual, there was some Army guy who claimed he was Larry's cousin. He and Larry worked as garbage collectors in Indiana, per legend.
15675909.jpg
Probably had to have a guy there to remind Larry what to do every time the truck stopped.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT