ADVERTISEMENT

25% increase in cardiac issues post vaxx... not so in just getting covid

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
One squad member genius on here tried to make the argument that getting covid was worse than the vaxx. He has been wrong every. Single. Time.

One squad member genius on here tried to make the argument that getting covid was worse than the vaxx. He has been wrong every. Single. Time.

"The authors themselves outline the challenges faced in measuring the association of myocarditis and other cardiovascular conditions with the COVID-19 vaccine. They include that: 1) "self-reporting systems of adverse events are known to have self-reporting bias and both under and over-reporting problems" (Reuters has explored the issues with using open-source reporting systems, here ); 2) "myocarditis is a particularly insidious disease with multiple reported manifestations" - for example, is often underdiagnosed; and 3) "myocardial injury and myocarditis is prevalent among patients with COVID-19 infection" and waves of infection overlapped with waves of inoculation."

Why do you guys continue to believe this misinformation.

Reactions: celticdawg
"The authors themselves outline the challenges faced in measuring the association of myocarditis and other cardiovascular conditions with the COVID-19 vaccine. They include that: 1) "self-reporting systems of adverse events are known to have self-reporting bias and both under and over-reporting problems" (Reuters has explored the issues with using open-source reporting systems, here ); 2) "myocarditis is a particularly insidious disease with multiple reported manifestations" - for example, is often underdiagnosed; and 3) "myocardial injury and myocarditis is prevalent among patients with COVID-19 infection" and waves of infection overlapped with waves of inoculation."

Why do you guys continue to believe this misinformation.

Man, if Reuters could handle the Hunter Biden laptop issue and documents at Mara-la-go, we could wrap it all up.

With the internet comes many unsubstantiated claims from anyone and everyone. I tend to be very skeptical when the Fed dictates policy to me that is based on unsubstantiated claims. When the very ones who dictate to me are the ones that seem to benefit the most.

When elite political power protect the elite power and use it to control the citizen, there should be prison sentences.

I guess when we are on the fifteenth booster to keep the Pfizer profits up and Fauci is living in Martha’s Vinyard, I guess some will figure it out.

We have been used and herded. We’ve lost freedoms and killed the economy. Mission accomplished.

Man, if Reuters could handle the Hunter Biden laptop issue and documents at Mara-la-go, we could wrap it all up.

With the internet comes many unsubstantiated claims from anyone and everyone. I tend to be very skeptical when the Fed dictates policy to me that is based on unsubstantiated claims. When the very ones who dictate to me are the ones that seem to benefit the most.

When elite political power protect the elite power and use it to control the citizen, there should be prison sentences.

I guess when we are on the fifteenth booster to keep the Pfizer profits up and Fauci is living in Martha’s Vinyard, I guess some will figure it out.

We have been used and herded. We’ve lost freedoms and killed the economy. Mission accomplished.
I have no idea what any of what you've just posted has to do with OP spreading misinformation on COVID vaccine link to cardiac arrest.

What does Hunter Biden have to do with COVID vaccine misinformation

Define misinformation. Reuters is a known dissemination point for the fascist left. If you believe Reuters, there is zero hope for you. Find studies to dispute my studies, not 'fact checkers' paid by big pharma and the fascists.

I have no idea what any of what you've just posted has to do with OP spreading misinformation on COVID vaccine link to cardiac arrest.

Absolutely nothing to do with it. I just thought I would use the ridiculously absurd right wing notion of Hunter Biden being involved in something illegal as a good thing Reuters could put to bed.

You chose Reuters to attempt to shut down the conversation on Covid vaccines and cardiac issues.

I cleverly pointed out and backed your choice of fact checkers, promoting their ability to seek the truth.

Now, they are just a touch selective on what they desire to fact check, but that is for another day.

Reactions: Spe77

not misinformation, very difficult to take you seriously since you are so in the tank for the current criminals in charge

Reactions: PotimusWillie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT