ADVERTISEMENT

3 Pennsylvania Counties hit with thousands of fraudulent voter registrations

Do a little homework before you post. This has already been posted. Also, the election board spokesperson said the phony registrations do not appear to be slanted in favor of one party or the other.
In the case of fraudulent registration, the party choice is of no consequence. The point is to obtain extra ballots, which can be completed as the perpetrators choose. Spreading out the registration choices just helps to hide the fraud.

Submitting them in bulk at the deadline is a tactic to overwhelm registration staff, so that they quit checking information, such as signatures, SSN's and addresses, and just put through the new requests.

Do a little homework before you post. This has already been posted. Also, the election board spokesperson said the phony registrations do not appear to be slanted in favor of one party or the other.
He can post as much as he wants your highness. He also didn't indicate ANY party was responsible. You just ASSumed. yeah, probably was poking at dems, but both parties do I am sure to some extent. But it is an art form for dems.

but, yea - there is no organized effort to sway the election... everything is fine.

You will believe what you want to believe, sir. But seriously, confident people don't prepare to lose. Sure hope Kirby doesn't go ahead and start making an excuse for the loss before we even play. What a loser attitude.

Reactions: nice marmot
Thanks for your response - I can tell you put your typical level of thought into it. Please show me where I made ANY reference to it being slanted to a particular party? I’ll wait….

On second thought, I won’t wait…. Your opinion means nothing to me, because frankly you just seem like an insignificant little man, petulant when the world doesn’t behave the way you want

You will believe what you want to believe, sir. But seriously, confident people don't prepare to lose. Sure hope Kirby doesn't go ahead and start making an excuse for the loss before we even play. What a loser attitude

Sir, I suspect your arrogance clouds your ability to understand clearly.

I took NO partisan position. The article, from a left-leaning source, took no partisan position. I highlighted a factual case of criminal investigations of mass fraudulent voter registration.

And your “loser attitude” comment with a Kirby analogy shows a profound lack of understanding. If, in Kirby’s opinion, the statistical data says that the next opponents passing game is clearly its strength, then he focuses his game plan on taking it away, and/or studying for keys to protect against his team’s vulnerabilities, and thus increasing his advantage

You like to posture and talk like you are an intellectual. Too many times, like this one, your comments are nothing but empty bloviating.

Reactions: ugadoc

Lotta butt hurt insults, nothing substantive to contradict a word I said.
I'll bite.

1. What difference does it make if the story was already posted?

2. If the election board spokesperson confirmed that the phony registrations are real, doesn't that confirm fraud at play which is what the OP commented on? What does party slant have to do with the topic?

Still waiting for your substantive comments.

Reactions: ugadoc
They didn’t say that at all. They said they are investigating. I’d bet a million that they are almost all registered democrats.

I guess you realy beleve that sorrt like the green energy deal a good thing and open border policy has been good for you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT