ADVERTISEMENT

47 Minnesota Somali Refugees

3 Pete

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2001
Disneyland
Scammed $240 million from a covid food program. A juror was given $120k cash to vote not guilty.

The defense is trying to claim that this scam is just a misunderstanding of “East African” values.
MN Somalian ‘refugees’ outsmarted the US and rigged their food aid scam trial like seasoned pros

Those assholes put Ilhan Omar in Congress.
iu

Last edited:
Scammed $240 million from a covid food program. A juror was given $120k cash to vote not guilty.

The defense is trying to claim that this scam is just a misunderstanding of “East African” values.
MN Somalian ‘refugees’ outsmarted the US and rigged their food aid scam trial like seasoned pros

Same criminals that elected
Ilhan Omar to Congress.
iu
I mean look at their pictures. These people are scum and not civilized.

Trying to integrate them into our civilized country has been a struggle for 50 years.

Same criminals that put Ilhan Omar in Congress.
iu
Update on these animals:

They tried to bribe a juror and the juror reported it.

These things are not civilized. They are dumb and belong in the banana republics from which they came.

Reactions: 3 Pete
I've done business with different people originally from some select Asian and African countries here in the States. It's interesting seeing how different cultural values are between traditional American and theirs. Very common for them to lie to your face if it helps them get a better deal, and they don't think a thing about it. They're typically nice people who still want to be your friend. That's just the way business is done in some places. Lie, cheat, and steal to get what you want, and it's not frowned upon. Just a cultural thing.

Reactions: 3 Pete and jdwalker
I’ve seen that guy do a bunch of food reviews of his first time trying different foods here. He’s definitely happy to not be in Cuba.
I worked with a kid born in Cuba. He was happy as hell to get out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT