ADVERTISEMENT

48 hours…

HHolland92

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2015
- said it earlier in week and just to get it out of the way, not expecting ETN to play at this point.. discussions are still being had here but there’s some pressure to sit him.

- I think the biggest mismatch here is UGA front vs Clemson’s OL… I think there’s a great opportunity to wreak havoc here.. that’s how UGA won in 2021, granted Klubnik will get out of the pocket quicker than DJU but when he’s forced to throw on the move he’s been substantially worse. Mykel should EAT…

- if they are making Barrett Carter be Mr. Do Everything then watch out for Oscar Delp.. will take those easy plays all day long and he’s gotten bigger and faster so will give him YAC opportunities.

- I’m not sleeping on Clemson’s DL.. I think UGA OL should fear no front tho.. it’s still a plus matchup here for the dawgs imo. I’m thinking the world may be put on Nate Frazier notice after this one, the opportunity will be there, very well could get 12 touches or so given the RB situation..

- Clemson got two young super talented WRs, but ain’t seen it on wax yet.. TJ Moore is the truth but he’s still super young.. I’m not too concerned with the secondary here, got 4 CBs that can play winning football imo but I want to see Daniel Harris reach his potential and put the clamps on.

- Khalil Barnes may keep Lovett from breaking off the big one, but Dom will get open in this matchup.. he gonna get his. I think Arian and Evans on the other will bust off at least one long one.

- very interesting to see how Aguero fares now that he won that job at one of the most important positions on the team and has the keys.. Antonio Williams is no slouch and he has struggled in coverage at times but he’s night and day improved and could make an impact around the ball, keep that one tucked away..

- I’m expecting Mondon to be ready to roll. He may be better at end of season than early imo, may need some time to ramp up. I think this matchup sets up for Jalon to have a day..

- Expect Clemson to be as aggressive as possible on defense.. so don’t freak out if they hit home a few times bc it’s going to open up some explosive plays for UGA offense. Could be a BIG day for CB15…

Damn near GO TIME❗️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.