ADVERTISEMENT

5 Most Disliked Coaches

Moise

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
Everybody has their own opinions, but here are my 5.

1.) Ryan Day (OSU)- Whiney Bi-otch and just comes across as strange. Has a long history of really stupid quotes and criticisms, and excuses for losing key games. No coach been given a better situation than Day, but he can only beat mediocre to bad teams.

2.) Dabo Sweeney (Clemson)- Plays the goody-goody thing to a hilt. Too pure to bring in transfers. While most coaches try to keep expectations down, Dabo will call every true freshman a future all-American.

3.) Shane Beamer (SC)- Most undeserving of any head coach in all of college football to be running a major conference program. Tries hard to be the next Dabo with his aww shucks demeanor.

4.) Lincoln Riley (USC)- Don't like him because I think he is a massive cheater. No question in my mind that he has poached players (including Bear Alexander) from other teams. He leaves Oklahoma high and dry after running off Spencer Rattler, and then takes Caleb Williams with him to USC. Looks like a trust fund kid.

5.) Sherrone Moore (Michigan)- This may seem patently unfair, but because I can no longer have Jim Harbaugh on this list, I have to add his replacement. Additionally, his blubbering and incoherent rant after beating Penn State, when he took over for a suspended Harbaugh, remains one of the most embarrassing interviews in sports history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News