ADVERTISEMENT

60 Minutes……

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
How many of y’all like to watch it??

Use to love watching it when I was a kid, and even an adult.

But now, it’s like they are always 30-45 minutes late because of the program before….usually golf, or when it finally comes on its reruns.

It’s changed through the years, but I can wade thru all the BS.

Reactions: DTwnDawg

But now, it’s like they are always 30-45 minutes late because of the program before….usually golf, or when it finally comes on its reruns.

Used to be pretty good. Haven’t watched it in at least 20 years. Forgot it was still on to honest.

Yes it did, but they don’t report any longer, just give their opinions…..like all the rest,
It never was reporting. Investigative journalism and interviews.

The last episode?

Investigative journalism piece on ransomware hacking.

Interview with private equity executive who gives workers a stake in the company.

Interview with "Barbie" filmmaker about making a blockbuster.

Haven't really changed much.

Reactions: celticdawg
It never was reporting. Investigative journalism and interviews.

The last episode?

Investigative journalism piece on ransomware hacking.

Interview with private equity executive who gives workers a stake in the company.

Interview with "Barbie" filmmaker about making a blockbuster.

Haven't really changed much.

as Eastman might say
"shut up you Puss"

Lost me when Leslie Stahl interviewed a guy that was running a medical coop in PA. Evidently, he did a great job holding down cost, his customer base was virtually universally satisfied and he was delivering quality care. So what does Stahl focus on? She starts blistering him about his 2 mil or so per yr salary. It wasn't how he was providing care at 1/2 the going rate or how he kept his patients happy, nope, it was about the money he made. The kicker, her salary as a talking head that provided zero services to anyone was right at 2 mil per yr.

Used to be pretty good. Haven’t watched it in at least 20 years. Forgot it was still on to honest.

I was looking at the blue sky
said as much
my stepson said
"you are high"
couldn't disagree.

Lost me when Leslie Stahl interviewed a guy that was running a medical coop in PA. Evidently, he did a great job holding down cost, his customer base was virtually universally satisfied and he was delivering quality care. So what does Stahl focus on? She starts blistering him about his 2 mil or so per yr salary. It wasn't how he was providing care at 1/2 the going rate or how he kept his patients happy, nope, it was about the money he made. The kicker, her salary as a talking head that provided zero services to anyone was right at 2 mil per yr.
yep, she is terrible. she had Trump on there not that long ago and was also very argumentative with him. wouldn't allow him to talk, just talked over him. very hostile from the get-go.

I really enjoy it. But like all media that is done by Democrats, you have to know going in. They are only going to run stories that make Republicans look bad. As long as you understand the biases that they have, and are able to able to filter that out, you can consume the media and not be affected.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Used to watch it, but for better part of 30 years I have not. Is Morley Safer still on? I liked him and Mike Wallace.

Reactions: d-dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT