ADVERTISEMENT

earth shattering news! was really hard to click on that little dot. just sayin' :cool:
Thought that one could have been borderline, so I deleted.

But what the hayul, if it IZ, guess someone can delete it again. “Just don’t shoot the messenger”.

I certainly gotta laugh out of it, but your humor may vary.

NSFW:

Thought that one could have been borderline, so I deleted.

But what the hayul, if it IZ, guess someone can delete it again. “Just don’t shoot the messenger”.

I certainly gotta laugh out of it, but your humor may vary.

NSFW:

😂😂😂😂 borderline Dawg. get ready for a vacation. Nahh.... I tell you, the original telephone prankster was "John Bean" ... then you had that fake Roy D. Mercer dude. Everybody since Bean, sounds fake to me. Bean was before YouTube; Twitter X; tiktok; FB... LOL!! He went viral on cassette tapes. I got one from my buddy that worked at a gun store in Athens (franklins). I remember playing it for my brother AND my straight-laced dad. My did couldn't help but crack a smile and have a few chuckles it was so funny. Nothing else comes close. Bean got sick, cancer I believe, and died shortly after those tapes. Watch this excellent video!!!

😂😂😂😂 borderline Dawg. get ready for a vacation. Nahh.... I tell you, the original telephone prankster was "John Bean" ... then you had that fake Roy D. Mercer dude. Everybody since Bean, sounds fake to me. Bean was before YouTube; Twitter X; tiktok; FB... LOL!! He went viral on cassette tapes. I got one from my buddy that worked at a gun store in Athens (franklins). I remember playing it for my brother AND my straight-laced dad. My did couldn't help but crack a smile and have a few chuckles it was so funny. Nothing else comes close. Bean got sick, cancer I believe, and died shortly after those tapes. Watch this excellent video!!!

Don’t remember “Bean”…..but I certainly remember Roy Mercer. Not a phone prankster, but miss ole Pulpwood as well.

Reactions: poochpup
7.gif
I hit the dot on the first try.

Reactions: Eastmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT