ADVERTISEMENT

7-Year Old Trump Supporter Gets Call From White House After Being Attacked At DNC.

Fake News.
4cbpnp.jpg

Kid's prolly a whiner. Just like the rest of the pro-Trumpers. His mother should be locked up for child endangerment for allowing the wearing of a hat likely to cause civil unrest. Jeeze...

Kid's prolly a whiner. Just like the rest of the pro-Trumpers. His mother should be locked up for child endangerment for allowing the wearing of a hat likely to cause civil unrest. Jeeze...
I’m sure the hat stealer was a fine outstanding
Member of the local community and that kid deserved to be robbed and abused. Yeah angry hat stealing, fat chick.

Your gonna talk about wearing a hat that causes civil unrest buy not all the crap your party is doing in this country that is causing civil unrest? It doesn't matter if the boy hit the woman, you can't treat minors like that. You a freaking moron man. I have tried to read your posts with an open mind but I'm done with your nonsense. I'm ashamed we both pull for the same team. Move to Chicago, New York or Portland where you would fit in.

Typical demorats , attacking a 7 year old kid for supporting the President of the United States . Not a good look for the " snow flakes " that support Biden !!!

Last edited:
Some of these animals are making it tougher and tougher to defend my life long belief that you never, ever hit a woman. At some point if you act like an uncivilized thug you must be treated like an uncivilized thug.

Some of these animals are making it tougher and tougher to defend my life long belief that you never, ever hit a woman. At some point if you act like an uncivilized thug you must be treated like an uncivilized thug.

I’ve felt the same thing. I did see a video in which a woman threw hot coffee on a couple of guys, and one got up and started whipping her boyfriend’s ass. Maybe that’s a good place to start. Of course, if she doesn’t have a man (I use that term loosely in this instance), well...........

I’ve felt the same thing. I did see a video in which a woman threw hot coffee on a couple of guys, and one got up and started whipping her boyfriend’s ass. Maybe that’s a good place to start. Of course, if she doesn’t have a man (I use that term loosely in this instance), well...........

I saw that one as well and was wondering if the woman was arrested. 2 guys talking on a fairly empty street get confronted by a mask wearing Karen which ends up throwing hot coffee on one of the guys after he knocks down her verbal assault. That type of behavior is not okay, woman or not.

I’d have slammed her to the ground. Some Miah Thai is good to know.

Notice all these dim attacks are on the vulnerable, the young or elderly. Cowards.

ADVERTISEMENT