ADVERTISEMENT

-7126……

Dow YTD……and some of y’all are happy, why?

BTW….IZ “able and willing to read” & understand. Also have been to my nearest library.

Looking 4 answers…
That is how you know Roy isn’t his normal self. He loves to explain why things are the way they are. And somehow trumps fault. Him telling you to go to the library to learn about your 401k falling off the proverbial cliff is all you need to know. I will save you the trouble. This is all putin and trumps fault.

That is how you know Roy isn’t his normal self. He loves to explain why things are the way they are. And somehow trumps fault. Him telling you to go to the library to learn about your 401k falling off the proverbial cliff is all you need to know. I will save you the trouble. This is all putin and trumps fault.
Kinda liked this comment. Got to admit, I did get a chuckle:

“he is concerned about the gays. makes him all twitchy.”

He explains why things are the way they aren’t.

Roy's too busy helping the Braves in DC with their WH visit. I mean he is the most connected venter to the Braves, in addition to being an economic expert. :rolleyes:

Dow YTD……and some of y’all are happy, why?

BTW….IZ “able and willing to read” & understand. Also have been to my nearest library.

Looking 4 answers…
no one is happy about that. we just don't assign blame to the president, when there are massive externalities (war, the FED's mismanagement, currency crash in UK and Europe, etc.)

I have said that reappointing Powell was a huge mistake, and I stand by that.

I have also said that the superinflation of the market via the tax cuts act was an unnecessary act that did not pay for itself, and we are paying for it now - not that that is the sole cause of all this.

Let's hope for a better day tomorrow.

1) Pumped a ridiculous amount of money into an already recovered economy with the party line stimulus.

2) The idiotic shutdowns extended way too long in liberal States, keeping folks out of work and creating needless supply chain issues. CDC’s stupid quarantine for 10 days policy well into 2022 surely didn’t help either. Why do you think every flight was cancelled in January?

When ideologues with an academic mindset are making decisions rather than logical folks with business knowledge, this is what happens.

Inflation is on the Dems. The damage the feds are intentionally doing to the economy to fix inflation is on the Dems.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT