ADVERTISEMENT

8 year old victim in UK massacre. And the Libtards want

EU created this open borders horse shitte. Never turn the sovereignity of you nation over to complete morons.

Islam sees but one way for everyone to live, I guess that is why them and the liberals get along so well.

This has destroyed the culture of all the great European countries... France is now got the culture of Syria and Germany that of Iran.

If we don't make them fix their own countries the vacuum just leads to more terrorists being indoctrinated.

PrayersAnswered.jpg

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
The suicide bomber is a 22 year old British born citizen soooooooooooooooo how about we cut the open boarder and anti-refugee talk.

This doesn't change the fact that he is moooslim and radicalized ! I wonder if female libs understand what sharia law would impose on their life and their children ! Take off the rose colored glasses .....it's them or us !!

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
The suicide bomber is a 22 year old British born citizen soooooooooooooooo how about we cut the open boarder and anti-refugee talk.
His parents were Libyan refugees that apparently never fully assimilated into the culture/ society. This is a good barometer of the long-term effects of open border societies without proper vetting. 2nd generation refugees are now blowing up people in their country.

Authorities over there had him on their radar, but once again decided to back off. In their universe not offending a Muslim is at the top of the PC food chain.

Politicians will view this as nothing more than collateral damage in their PC world. Liberals will point to it as an exception rather than the rule.

Last edited:
As more news comes out, the "British" bomber was recently in, and traveled often to Syria through Libya. Even the Imam of his local mosque was afraid of him.

Look at the Somolian population in San Diego. Those worthless turds are doing back alley shit and absolutely ruining parts of that city. Those skinnys are ruining parts of many cities - just ask folks in Houston, Phoenix and Minneapolis. They're uneducated, useless people intent on doing harm to Americans. I had to put a .45 in the back of one cabby's head to stop the car. Dude wouldn't speak to us and was going the wrong direction.

Look at the Somolian population in San Diego. Those worthless turds are doing back alley shit and absolutely ruining parts of that city. Those skinnys are ruining parts of many cities - just ask folks in Houston, Phoenix and Minneapolis. They're uneducated, useless people intent on doing harm to Americans. I had to put a .45 in the back of one cabby's head to stop the car. Dude wouldn't speak to us and was going the wrong direction.

I heard a fellow on the news who was born and raised a mooslim and converted to Chrisrianity, he said that mooslims don't consider nonmooslims as any more than a third rate human or maybe not human at all . He said they will continue to attack kids,women, and any soft target possible to create terror among our population . We need to wake up !

Last edited:
How about European version of border control ?
By European version I'm assuming you're refereeing to the "free movement of people" policy under the European Union.......no I'm not. Was the main reason I backed the UKs exist from the EU by the slimmest of margins. .

When u lump the actions of a few with a whole religion or nationality, u look ignorant. That's just like the guy who stabbed a black 1st Lt. because he wouldn't step to the side. He was apart of some white supremacist group on Facebook I believe. Or the guy who went all the way to New York just to kill a black person. I won't even mention what happened in South Carolina a year or so ago. And I'm sure it happens the other way around. Every religion, race, nationality has its share of crazies.. but on the flip side of that, I've met some really good people that were Muslim, Somalian, pro white, gangbangers, etc.... a lot of you turn your nose up at anyone who doesn't look like u or share your beliefs.

Reactions: shonuff253
By European version I'm assuming you're refereeing to the "free movement of people" policy under the European Union.......no I'm not. Was the main reason I backed the UKs exist from the EU by the slimmest of margins. .

Ok, i'm surprised ........you better watch your back , trim and bmp might sucker punch you !

I heard a fellow on the news who was born and raised a mooslim and converted to Chrisrianity, he said that mooslims don't consider nonmooslims as any more than a third rate human or maybe not human at all . He said they will continue to attack kids,women and any soft target possible to create terror among our population . We need to wake up !
I'm afraid things are going to have to get really, really, really bad for enough of us to truly wake up and take the actions needed to combat this threat effectively. They are literally blowing up children and there is a substantial portion of the population that will call you "Islamophobic" if you call it for what it is.

Last edited:
When u lump the actions of a few with a whole religion or nationality, u look ignorant. That's just like the guy who stabbed a black 1st Lt. because he wouldn't step to the side. He was apart of some white supremacist group on Facebook I believe. Or the guy who went all the way to New York just to kill a black person. I won't even mention what happened in South Carolina a year or so ago. And I'm sure it happens the other way around. Every religion, race, nationality has its share of crazies.. but on the flip side of that, I've met some really good people that were Muslim, Somalian, pro white, gangbangers, etc.... a lot of you turn your nose up at anyone who doesn't look like u or share your beliefs.

You ppl are such fools. A few. Watch if you dare. No every religion doesn't have these crazies. When is the last time you saw Christians beheading ppl and stoning them to death. You trying to draw some moral equivalence with an occasional lunatic, to a religion/political movement hell bent on killing anyone who doesn't believe as they do......You liberals are always preaching tolerance...and in doing so always like to bash religion.......except when it comes the least tolerant religion on earth . Then you're quick to defend, you don't GAS that they subjugate women, kill gays and force ppl to believe as they do. You are a seriously fcked up individual. Liberals are the most disgusting POS in the Country. The only think you believe in is the destruction of America

You ppl are such fools. A few. Watch if you dare. No every religion doesn't have these crazies. When is the last time you saw Christians beheading ppl and stoning them to death. You trying to draw some moral equivalence with an occasional lunatic, to a religion/political movement hell bent on killing anyone who doesn't believe as they do......You liberals are always preaching tolerance...and in doing so always like to bash religion.......except when it comes the least tolerant religion on earth . Then you're quick to defend, you don't GAS that they subjugate women, kill gays and force ppl to believe as they do. You are a seriously fcked up individual. Liberals are the most disgusting POS in the Country. The only think you believe in is the destruction of America

Shut up Rolo. What do u mean you people. I speak for myself. I'm not influenced by any media or word of mouth. You don't know me at all to say what I believe in. My point is some of y'all mfers don't say shit when it's your white counterparts inflicting pain or hurt on other people. And to me you're the biggest hypocrite out there. I know your type. If you really read my post, you would have seen that I held everyone accountable. And don't think christians around the world don't have their fair share of blood on their hands. Get out of that bubble and see things for what they are. Ignorant ass.

Shut up Rolo. What do u mean you people. I speak for myself. I'm not influenced by any media or word of mouth. You don't know me at all to say what I believe in. My point is some of y'all mfers don't say shit when it's your white counterparts inflicting pain or hurt on other people. And to me you're the biggest hypocrite out there. I know your type. If you really read my post, you would have seen that I held everyone accountable. And don't think christians around the world don't have their fair share of blood on their hands. Get out of that bubble and see things for what they are. Ignorant ass.

Oh I see...you're a race man. Makes sense now. No you didn't , you tried to draw some moral sameness between them, and you said the acts of a few. Where's the Christian army trying to eliminate a whole world full of people? Get the chip off your shoulder Sally, no one GAS about your feelings of inferiority, that's on you, not other races dipshit

Kkk is one. Other radical groups around the world who stand behind Christianity. And you're the one who said, just yesterday, that the world would be better off without people of color, race man. No inferiority here. I'm proud of my black heritage. So you can kiss my ass, dipshit

Reactions: Lionel Mandrake
Kkk is one. Other radical groups around the world who stand behind Christianity. And you're the one who said, just yesterday, that the world would be better off without people of color, race man. No inferiority here. I'm proud of my black heritage. So you can kiss my ass, dipshit

The KKK.....ROTFLMAO......Holy shit pal, that's a big INCOMPLETE HAIL MARY.....KKK.....LOL

The KKK.....ROTFLMAO......Holy shit pal, that's a big INCOMPLETE HAIL MARY.....KKK.....LOL
Sorry didn't mean to call out your frat. But I also said groups around the world. But it wasn't that long aha when they were terrorizing, hanging and burning black people. How easily we forget

Reactions: Trim-man
Sorry didn't mean to call out your frat. But I also said groups around the world. But it wasn't that long aha when they were terrorizing, hanging and burning black people. How easily we forget

Oh, just more than a half century ago. What Christian groups around the world are committing these horrible murders and trying to take over other Countries. Or are you as usual just talking out your ass?

So you are in the Kkk? I'll have that answer for you soon as far as groups. And if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. Unlike u. And for the record it didn't stop half a century ago. Good job trying to downplay and minimize.

Reactions: Trim-man
So you are in the Kkk? I'll have that answer for you soon as far as groups. And if I'm wrong, I'll admit it. Unlike u. And for the record it didn't stop half a century ago. Good job trying to downplay and minimize.
Really,give me a link to a hanging, I'm sure you can find one? Who kills more black people the KKK or Black people???

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
???? White people kill more white people than black people. Demographics. Lol. A hanging, dragging from the back of a vehicle and dragged through town. Which works best for u? And again, ARE YOU IN THE KKK? it's ok if you are. Just wondering

???? White people kill more white people than black people. Lol. A hanging, dragging from the back of a vehicle and dragged through town. Which works best for u? And again, ARE YOU IN THE KKK? it's ok if you are. Just wondering

Yea but white people take responsibility for it and condemn it. Black people want to blame everyone else for it.....and then turn around and pretend like their being eradicated on the rare occasion their killed by the police or a white person. Are you a member of the Nation of Islam, Black lives matter, Black Panthers, etc....

No I'm not apart of any of those groups. And you are funny. When black people kill black people they don't blame white people. The living conditions, are on the powers that be, who just so happen to be mostly white. That's a given and it's proven. But speaking of the Nation of Islam,( you mean the black Muslims right?) when have they went into white neighborhoods and terrorized anyone? Same with black panthers. Sooooooo ARE YOU KKK OR NOT? If you are, own that shit. Be proud. Don't be ashamed

No I'm not apart of any of those groups. And you are funny. When black people kill black people they don't blame white people. The living conditions, are on the powers that be, who just so happen to be mostly white. That's a given and it's proven. But speaking of the Nation of Islam,( you mean the black Muslims right?) when have they went into white neighborhoods and terrorized anyone? Same with black panthers. Sooooooo ARE YOU KKK OR NOT? If you are, own that shit. Be proud. Don't be ashamed

Mostly white? Who runs Detroit, Baltimore? Atlanta? And which party is it you support? Democrats! Who stated this Great society you embrace so? Who caused those conditions. Don't know, they look like you and vote like you.

Reactions: Section220Dawg
Lol. Ignorant. Who controls the money who flows into these cities that u speak of. U should know that it's so much bigger than that. And u don't know who I vote for. Lol both parties are shot. They just show it in different ways. So are u gonna answer my question now? Are. You. KKK

Lol. Ignorant. Who controls the money who flows into these cities that u speak of. U should know that it's so much bigger than that. And u don't know who I vote for. Lol both parties are shot. They just show it in different ways. So are u gonna answer my question now? Are. You. KKK

Who was incharge the last eight years. I'm positive you voted for that POS, Cause guys like you DGAS about anything more than race.

Who was incharge the last eight years. I'm positive you voted for that POS, Cause guys like you DGAS about anything more than race.
Sounds like you DGAS about anything more than race and it's probably why you didn't vote for the last guy.

ADVERTISEMENT