ADVERTISEMENT

A few inside tid bits...

WedgeBusterDawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2017
As usual, I can not divulge my sources.

Also, don't shoot the messenger. Just passing along a little info. Here goes...

* SEC coaches are worried about JP and UT cheating so boldly and openly. They are worried that JP's dumb a$$ could bring the NCAA to a lot of places before he is through. Everybody has a rouge booster or two but JP has ramped up the game to a whole new level. This past December, UT not only paid several recruits to visit UT but paid one of our recruits Big $ to cancel his visit to Athens. The recruit cancelled his visit to Athens and signed with UT. As one source told me, "I've never seen anybody pay a recruit to NOT visit somewhere else". Another source told me that JP reminds him of Auburn's old cash machine.

* On signing day, a certain RB was paid BIG BIG BIG $$$ to sign with a university to the west of us. This RB committed on ESPN but did not sign his LOI until much later. The reason for the delay was he was not going to sign with the team from the west until the cash was in hand. He would have been ours otherwise.

* On the same day, the highly recruited DB out of Florida called to commit to us but we were out of spots once the Hoover WR committed. The DB was not happy but it was his fault for waiting so late in the game.

* With regard to Florida, we need to pray they keep Dorky Dan. A source told me we love going head to head with him in recruiting. He is a complete nerd in recruits living rooms. Kirby owns him in the living rooms.

Go Dawgs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.