ADVERTISEMENT

A Gift Fit For A Dawg

MossDawg96

That Dawg’ll Bite You!
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2020
Savannah Georgia
Mods I’m sorry if this isn’t allowed here, this is not my style whatsoever to do something like this but I’m only sharing it here because I know it’ll mean something to some.

One of my best friends I’ve made since moving to the Savannah area 6 years ago is a fellow Dawg fanatic. When the Texas game was announced both he and I along with my high school best friend knew we had to go. We started planning and soon after one of them lost their dad to Cancer in March of this year. He immediately backed out and started focusing on what his now widowed mother and family would need. His father went to Georgia and was a member for years here on UGA sports. We know his dad would want him to go.

As a gift myself and my HS best friend made the decision to pay his way. We’ve managed to secure an Air BnB for the weekend, a rental vehicle, and tickets. Flights are expensive right now and I can make it work but being a 27 year old father to a 14 month old and full time working student things are getting tight to make everything happen. Damnnit if I’ve gotta drive our asses out there I will!!! I put together a go fund me just to see if anyone wants to pitch in.

I don’t want him feeling like he’s burdened us because he never asked us to do this, so I’m trying to do this discreetly as possible. I just don’t feel comfortable posting names here for everyone to see, so message me if you have any questions. Might’ve bit off more than we can chew but we’ll make it happen for him regardless! Go Dawgs!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/a-gift-fit-for-a-dawg?utm_campaign=man_sharesheet_dash_ai&utm_content=amp9v1&utm_medium=customer&utm_source=copy_link Hey there! We’re just a couple of Dawgs trying to support another friend in need by covering some travel expenses for a much-needed trip. Every little bit helps, so if you could check out the link below to donate or share, it would mean the world to us! Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.