ADVERTISEMENT

A Literary Interpretation: "I'm So Sick of This Speeding" by hunker-d

scott99

Nunchuck Skills
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2001
I have to admit that I was immediately captured by the wild and gyrating writing style of @hunker-d. His complete lack of regard for traditional sentence form and structure was breathtaking in it's audacity. McCarthyesque in many ways even. However, if it left you a tad perplexed, I wanted to take a moment and summarize for those interested:

I call thee to the carpet! Not from a mortal perspective but from a higher place. A place where gods roam as future recipients of the Medal of Honor. Some will say "nay" but I care not. For I am brimming with anger and this anger shall be laid bare for all to see through the lens of the national media. This is a lens through which I, and I alone, decide what passes.

Those foundational forefathers who harken back to earliest recollections of time, back to 80's even as only god can account, were the original perpetrators of the actions we so malign today. View the pulpit from which I preach!

All of the learning institutions whose charters fill the halls of my consciousness are equally culpable...yet you judge. The sins of the flesh have been bestowed on those who we praise so joyously on Saturdays in the Fall. We reach to furthest corners of the globes to acquire the fastest of all the vehicles and put them in the least responsible of all hands. YOU do this...yet your efforts bear no fruit and therefore you look at us with disdain. You look to the King of Mountain but you cannot dethrone him in spite of your selves.

WE ARE THE KINGS OF THE MOUNTAIN!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.