ADVERTISEMENT

A little verbose..

Bulldog Bob

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2003
I didn't post prior to the SECC game and no need to rehash that. I'll just say I know the chatter was we had a great week of practice and we did but that does not always translate to a great performance. My only comment is I fully believe if those two teams at full strength met 10x we win 8.
I see a lot of gnashing of teeth and I just want to maybe bring you (some not all) back to some reality... Kirby and this program will remain elite and will continue to be a major factor in the Natty and playoffs. Yes we will have some early entries into the NFL as well as guys leaving for what they perceive as an easier route to playing time or more money but the foundation has been built and the necessary additions will not disappoint. In fact if you wait just a few days you will start to see the trend moving in the other direction for us. And one last note..One HS QB will not make or break this program! We aren't UF nor AU where we have to hope and pray we get a generational QB so we can be relevant again.
We are the B2B reigning National Champs!
Go Dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.